Reviews for An Enigmatical Condition
Apple sause chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
I love it! I really love it, it's amazing! Next chapter he need to give her detention so it doesn't look as if he is treating her different from the other students.

...I'M NOT TRYING TO TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AT ALL!

p.s. Ella, Emmanuelle, Emanuel, Emma... baby names and now I'm going to try and stop annoying you byes...BUT SEROUSLY 3 IT!
Sora Loves Rain chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
I feel so bad for Hermione:( Can't wait till the next update:)
lexiblack09 chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
please update
esmeevictoriousfan chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
This is a really good story! Can't wait for a new chapter, please update!
Dark.x.Raven.x chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
plzzz add more!
Iwillsingyoulullabys chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
CONTINUE THIS PLEASE! xx
Ocea Blu chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
write some more. I want to read this story but every time I try read more, there's no more to read. ;[
Phifalling chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Please update, you stopped at a major cliffhanger. Also, if you are unsure if you are going to make Snape a romantic interest or if it will be purely platonic, I vote platonic. Teacher-student relationships always bugged me.
TheTragedyIs13 chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Aw, COME ON! I was really getting into this! Haha! And then...nothing. Well, I reckon I'm going to have a wait a bit. But, er, if you don't mind...can you update? Soon...ish? _
coomelove chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
AAAAAHHHHh you cruel woman ! What happens now ? You have left us hanging ! What is he going to do ? What's she going to do now ? So many question's... I have reviewed your story before by the way. I also go by vincablack I got locked out of my old account so im coomelove now. Love your story ! So dramatic.
vincablack chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
Ok now i'm dying to know what Snape knows...How is she supposed to get her wand back ? You know he isn't just gonna give it to her...How much of her shopping did he see ? He did help her pick it up. He had to have seen some of it at lest...Plus what about Harry and Ron they are going to notice SOMETHING at some point what if Ginny get's on her case ? She's relentless and she has no problem playing dirty to get what she want's... Like a well ment threat and dead line's...If she think's anything is up she will be watching like a hawk. AAAHHH the pressure !
TheTragedyIs13 chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
And here I was, about to click for the next chapter...and there was none. Bah. HURRY! This is REALLY good! Hey...is this gonna be a Snape/Hermione shipping? Or are they gonna become "buddies?" Lol! Anyways...this was LOVELY!
lizziebella2youyahoo.com chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
This is OK fic, but, I wonder is Voldemort really dead.
Vincablack chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
This is an awesome story... Not my normal typ of story I usually don't like story's with moldy mort but I love what your doing with it and how it's unfolding I love the way she is so afraid people will find out.. Afraid Snape know's...It's really good !. I DO hope you make it just a normal baby though and not like the devil's spawn or something...Also I am NOT a Ron fan so if you wanna make him act like a total jerk FINE by me I think he would be in this situation anyway... LOL ok done speculating now...Write more soon please...
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Oh that sucks if Hermione is pregnant and I can't wait for everyone to find out.