Reviews for A Distinct Lack of Frolicking
Ravenclaw992 chapter 15 . 7/13
Wow. I don't even know what to say at the moment, except that this is probably one of the best written NOES fanfics I have ever read. It's hard to find a good one with Nancy, but I do love the complex relationship (not romantic at all) that she has with Freddy in the movies. You actually manage to keep both in character with some delicious dark humor thrown into the mix. Here's to hoping you really do finish it because I'd love to see how it ends!

~A fellow Nightmare fan~

Ravenclaw
mar chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
Fun coincidence - your note that you're going to be re-writing landed in my inbox just after I finished re-watching a bunch of NOES stuff. I'm looking forward to the reboot. :D
LJ1983 chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
That's a shame you're reposting this, but I support your decision. If you feel it's the right thing to do. :) I also hope you'll be getting around to updating the Hellraiser Pinsty story that I enjoyed so much. :) Good luck!

- Laura
Reimusha chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
Mouahahahah! I'm so much in a hurry to read more of your fic. I truly like the «huis-clos» atmosphere you describe with much talent. Nancy's a little nuts but who is not? And what to say of the ssssexual tension between the two of them... it's perfectly disgusting but we all dream about it, so... let's get nuts. Please update before I say more stupid things, thanks... oh, and sorry, English is not my language, so if you don't understand some things, I guess it's normal...
mychemicalyoutubers chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
I was wrong. ''YOU ATE MY TOE YOU RAT BASTARD!'' is actually my favorite line. I wonder why he cut off her toe though...
mychemicalyoutubers chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Oh my God. ''ITS ALL MY SIDE!'' is probably my favorite line so far in this fic.
guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
I wish this story would get updated, but it looks like it has been abandoned. Oh well. I loved what I got.
Forever-Buckskin chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Is there gonna be another chappie? Ever?! This was good and I didn't want it to end! But you probably lost interest in this story since it's old. But oh well if was great while it lasted! :3
unknown chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Please write more! Please please please? I'm begging you!
unknown chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
More more more! This is my favorite fanfiction! Please write more! Thank you :)
IloveYoochun chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Why was this never continued? D':
unknown chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeee! Pretty please! You are good!
unknown chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
More more more! Please write more!
unknown chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Cant wait for more!' :)
docsaico chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
I feel like I missed this chapter, and I don't know how. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN. I reread a few chapters and it's just so fucking good, it makes me wanna cry and laugh and a million other things. This story is PERFECT. Truly the best Nightmare fic I have ever read, and one of the best fanfics. I really hope you update soon, I *crave* this story.