Reviews for Undiscovered Territory
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Wonderful story! This has been an interesting pairing
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
God help you Koyu...
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Poor Ryuuki...
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
'Three incomes!' 'What are the terms?.' Best line ever! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I love the prequel! So happy that I found your wonderful story
JuleMaker chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
This is so cute 3
Updateee. I like this so much :D
belladu57 chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
good_
Annaliesmarie99 chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
Tres beautifull! I read this one on your LJ but an earlier draft I think. And I hadn't visited here for a really long time. The collection is incredible, to say the very least. I am a huge fan of your writing, you're well aware of that. ;)

Moar, soon, hopefully? :D

btw, Happy New Year!
Sailor Panda chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
I adore this! XD
punnylove chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Ok, how to express this in a concise, understandable manner...this is an absolutely wonderful fic with extremely well-written characters and funny, entertaining dialogue. It is thoroughly enjoyable and SHOULD BE UPDATED.

Some requests/future ideas:

(1) I would love to finally get a detailed chapter on how exactly Shurei's family, (and Seiran), reacted to her unconventional marriage.

(2) Ryuki's reaction? I know you have that hilarious chapter with him saying that she would be more satisfied with him and Seiran, but I'd like to see more. The way you portray him is so cute!

(3) How do her students from the temple school react? I could totally imagine Shurei bringing them to the palace for a visit and them not approving of her "husbands," (especially the boy who said he wanted to marry Shurei when he was older).

Anyway, hope you find one, (or all) of these ideas helpful, and I hope you update soon!
Martyna1 chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
I really enjoy the story. One of my favorites. Some chapters could be longer but I really enjoy it. I think some previous chapters lack the action like response of the family etc.
Lady of the Thread chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
Finally getting around to leaving a review for this now that I’m not sewing like crazy or out of town!

The writing was excellent and I think you make this unconventional threesome work well. I like the idea of Shuuei teaching Shuurei how to defend herself; it would make sense if she were to continue as a Censor. And I could see Kouyuu possibly falling in love with Shuurei despite his usual feelings towards women.
yue chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
always liked Shuurei x Shuei

and i always felt bad about Kouyuu x Shuurei never had a chance

so i like this story alot
Guest chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
TOTALLY in character, all three of them! Great stuff!

I really love this AU of yours.

Ah, also love Koyu's "cut you" threat! ::claps::
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
SO far in this series I really missed this very chapter. Now when it's out I feel like I got into personal heaven. Nice character work, just as if you knew them all personally. I am so glad I found this story and saiun_challenge. I wish you never stop writing this, so I could always get my favorite portion of this loved triangle. Kouyuu is perfect(I was thinking of saying cute here, but can not ruin his pride).

Update soon, pretty please.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »