Reviews for Catch Me If You Can
Stupid computer chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
I just...I...can't...there are no words to express how much I love this story.
ritez4fun chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
A very interesting story (so far)! Is this the end or will their be more? I'm not asking for more, and i'm not trying to be a bother, but i'm just wondering.
Frostfauna chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
This was an awesome read. Very well done. The way you presented the characters was outstanding. If you could write more, maybe detailing Wile. E. dealing with Rage Runner once and for all, that would be awesome.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
This fanfic is fantastic. I have actualy read several times this story and everytime I do I simply hope that I see a new chapter. I hope that you don't give up on this story and finish it :) no pressure
AngelofAwesomess13 chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
Is it okay if I ask something? Well..um...can you do another RandomBlitz x Megatron fic, I really like the one you wrote.
I.Will.Be.Free chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
I've been looking for this pairing for ages, and this particular story for a year :') I read it a while ago and wanted to re read it... so happy I love this :D
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
wow
The Detective S chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
Awesome story; think that it might get even better than Tango if you really tried. I sure hope this isn't the end, and I really loved how you changed the characters a bit to suit the story. Really hope you continue :)
Mama yaa chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Amazing!
LaPetiteChat chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
I love your style of writing! This is one of the best story's I've ever read! I can't wait till you write your next chapter it's soo wonderful! I Squeeled when I found this I have always been looking for a good story for this cuple, you made my dreams come true!
redtheyoshi chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
thats amazing!... PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS EPIC FINISH THIS STORY!
Ren-Chan chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
oooooh so sweet3! good boy wile E.!*pats on head* i cant wait for the next chapter! :3 (someone needs to castrate rage!)
vitaedigest chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
That last chapter felt SO tragic and comforting at the same time 'cause poor Roadie was suffering so much and Wile helped him so nicely: the way you describe the movements and emotions felt lifelike and emotionally connecting. PLEASE come on writing this fic!
Eternally Deleted chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Yays for Roadie! I have feeling though, he won't remain 'safe' for long though. -_- Tis how plot works. X3 Can't wait to see what happens next!
Eternally Deleted chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
Sweeeeet! I loved these two last chapters! I feel bad for those two. XD Yet I grin. Can't wait for the next chapter!