Reviews for Who's going to save me?
chanur chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Same as my last review to "crossroad". Very good story. Hope you will finish it one day
alys09 chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
great start.
Speedyraider chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
love it please update soon
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Like hearing rose's thoughts. Great chap!
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Brilliant! The excuses, the self-convincing, they are all about the abuse. I think the mental is a lot harder than the physical! You diplay that here beautifully!
ktdid23 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Great chapter! I'm glad that Jasper, Rose and Emmett took Bella away. Can't wait to read more! :)
twimama77 chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
so very cool
linnfromia chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
Rosalie is such an interesting choice for a POV, because she's such a woman of action - no bogging down in overanalytical quicksand for Ms. Hale! - and yet she has commonalities and a fellow feeling for Bella that makes her an interesting choice of a rescuer and a narrator.

Best line of WGTSM? so far, hands down:

**"...I thought that if I didn't think it, didn't admit it, even to myself, that it wouldn't be true,"**

This is, sadly, so right on and true and heartbreaking! Great line - shows how Bella succumbed and the strength (facing herself) that will get her out. She's going to save herself, albeit with help from Jasper, Rosalie and maybe Emmett.

Overall, I think the Edward abusing section (chapter 1) could maybe have been spread over two chapters, to develop a sense of menace and how the control gradually became more and more extreme, but I do very much like ! how Bella is processing it now, and talking to Rosalie.
jessabellew chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
Thank the lord they got her away from him. I can only imagine how made Edward is at them for steeling Bella away like that. Jasper can take him no problem he rocks. I look forward to every time this story updates. It just makes me hold my breath in to see what is coming next. Thanks for the update.
gredelina1 chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
Awww... Love Jasper! Love this story and can't wait to see where you're taking it!
gredelina1 chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Thank god for Jasper and Rose! Have to hurry on to the next chapter now!
gredelina1 chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
What the hell Alice? Please let the rest of the family see through all the bullshit and help Bella!
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Depressing and infuriating first chapter! Hate Edward! Where are the Cullens? Hasn't Alice seen anything? Does she care?
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
I cannot believe this girl is blaming herself for Edward being a monster. Seriously? I hope Rose and Jasper will be able to drill into her head that its not her fault. Jesus, I almost wanna slap her for thinking that!

I'm happy Emmett joined them. Poor guy he thinks they're going according to his plan LOL! He is such an entertainer and he doesn't even realize it :)

More Jasper please! :-)