Reviews for The Way You Look Tonight
TonyandZivaUK chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
I think I "Awwwww" quite a lot threw this story haha its soooo sweet. Omg I just want them together right now!

Great story!
OutCold chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
:L I love how Tony knows exactly what Ziva will say about the chopsticks. I mean, yes, it's his dream, but I never know what people are going to do in my dreams.

"Tony, give me my chopsticks please." :L:L For some reason, that made me laugh so much. I can just picture her exasperated face as she puts her food down and is like, I'm going to be polite and try this option even though I know you won't respond and I'm going to have to kick your ass anyway. Long description for a look, but you know the one I mean.

""A child would not be able to hold chopsticks over your head." That one too. Because it's so Tony, just picking the tiniest, most insignificant detail about what she said and attacking it. And also because he's mocking her speech patterns. No contractions. Which made me smile.

And in the end all she has to do is pout... :P Brilliant. She asks politely, she tries to steal them, she threatens him, then she pouts and he's like "yeah, okay, here they are". :P Oh, it's so NCIS, I love it.

"No, just thinking."

"I didn't see any smoke. Are you sure?"

Not the most original line, but for some reason every variation on that joke makes me laugh. Also, Ziva saying these classic lines just makes them about 200 times funnier for some reason.

"I mean, I am sure you are thinking of me only because we are in such proximity and are having dinner at the moment."

I have nothing else to say. That's just a classic line. I'm sure you know.

I love how that dream keeps Tony awake as much as, well, other types of dreams.

The little conversation that they have before she falls back to sleep is great. Just really relaxed and comfortable. With the tone of people who are awake at 3am.

The last line is really sweet. :) Sickly sweet. :P It's nice though. The kind of thing girls want guys to think.

xx
11nivea342 chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
lovely chapter. i love the bit about her laugh. beautiful
Betherzz chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
cute one ;) those dreams sometimes seem so real its hard to go back to sleep (specially ones where you dream about someone who you lost a long time ago is in them)
Viktorija chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
It was sweet, well done!
zatl chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
awwwwwww. this was so cute. 3 3 3
Paige Blithiar chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
that is sooooooooooooo adorable!
Sophie Ranier chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
yay! you updated!

and it soooo weird because today in study the teacher was playing Frank Sinatra and I thought of this fic:D

anyway, I'm still head over heels in love with this story. your such a great writer and you make Tony and Ziva so cute:D
OutCold chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
:L I read pinball and I started to sing Pinball Wizard to myself then I looked at the chapter name... :L:L What was that you said about great minds in the A/N?

I love the description of the cinema at the beginning, it's like, everyone's been there so it brings it back so well. I can picture it perfectly. I've been the last person in too! :P

But I can see Tony and Ziva sitting chatting (or Tony chatting) at the back. It's cute. And how he's so laid back about getting kicked out, makes me laugh.

Loving your kind of... well, I don't want to call it UST because you write it far more comfortably than that, but all the stuff like her sitting in his lap. :P Very sweet. Laughed aloud when she fell though, I admit. :P

The way you separate "He was slightly surprised she let him lift her" is cool, made me stop to think about it and smile.

And the kissing my ass line - one of yoru classics. It's great. :P

I like how Ziva detects Tony by his laugh. It shows their degree of familiarity. And emphasises her ninja skills.

Could have guessed she' be a natural and really enjoy herself! :P

Sweetness at the ending, I love how in this fic you really show how happy it makes Tony just for Ziva to be happy.

xx
tvaddictedgrandma chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
I have one word/sound:

AWWWWWW.

Okay, now I shall say why. That was cute. Very very cute. I an imagine Ziva's pinball skills being amazing, and something to be desired.

All in all, a good chapter to add to this.

Add more soon.
Viktorija chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Great job! ;)
blankk chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
before anything else: awwwwwww :)

yes, it was more fabulous cuteness, which is amazing, because i dont associate the word 'cute' with tony or ziva. don't know why. maybe its the whole being a mossad ninja assassin thing. anyway, enough rambling. back to the review.

hahahahaha ziva fell on her arse at the movies. at least it was empty. i've stacked in front of an entire theater (wasn't pretty)

I LOVE PINBALL :D it is so fun. i'm in a happy mood right now, just thinking about pinball and falling over arse-first. see what you've done with your cute chapter? i highly doubt that this review even makes sense, i'm that excitable. oh well, hope you like it anyway :)
zatl chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
ANOTHER awesome last line. :D now I'm sad cause i read all five chapters. :( write more soon. it will make me very happy.
zatl chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
another amazing chapter. I'm sad I didn't get the updates for this before. then again now I get five times the amount of awesome and cute and completely and totally amazingness.
zatl chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
AWESOME LAST LINE :) It made me smile so much.