Reviews for Raw and Rosy
rachel garber chapter 18 . 2/28/2014
There it is, I knew it, they have a connection that goes beyond their BDSM relationship go to it boys.
rachel garber chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
Worried aout what happens when Edward goes to England, I jast hope they will be able to maintain their relationship somehow seems to me as this plot line developed that these two belong together and I don't think they will be very happy being apart for very long. Hope you have something planned for them for the long run.
rachel garber chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
That was something; but the video was taken down by youtube for copyright infringement or some such nonsense
rachel garber chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
Yeah Jasper is starting to have feelings for Edward, he just doesn't want to admit it even to himself, btw I was unable to look at any of the postings on your page, have to try again not sure if it really was a prob with the page, or what.
rachel garber chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
Good for Jasper, but hell he wouldn't admit that he wanted to kiss Edward loved the interaction between them with the lost bet. that was priceless.
rachel garber chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
I got confused with the outtakes, I realize I need to read the outtakes alongwith the original otherwise I forget what was in the original, Carlise seems to have serious boundary issues, guess that is a way of asserting his dominance and probably a bit of voyeurism as well which may be fine in some instances but is just a bit sick in this one considering it's his own son. No wonder Edward is so fucked up. Good chapter, as I guessed they are falling in love with each other if I had to place a bet on future chapters.
Rachel Garber chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
I've really been enjoying this story and plna to start a facebook group that is strictly devoted to slash, I don't read a lot of BDSM and mostly what I have read so far has been M/F but I'd like to include the link to this when I set up the page. I like the way you are segueing from D/s to what appears to be a love relationship as well, umm just because I am a hopeless romantic, and I love me some boy on boy action, very hot story.
rachel garber chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
This kid is slow on the uptake, I knew it wasn't a game anymore a few chapters ago, he is falling in love with Edward, and he with Jasper, sorry it took you so long to catch up, smart ass. You care for him and he cares for you. Just that simple Nowhere does it same that BDSM partners can't be lovers too. Get over it.
rachel garber chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
Wow Jasper was bold, and seemed to have spoken the truth, good ch though a bit worried about Edward being alone iwht his mother
Rachel Garber chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Gerbils, lol, bad boy, Edward, and handcuffs? *quirks an eyebrow at the naughty boy, and gives an evil grin*
rachel garber chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
think these naughty boys are starting to have a thing for each other, *rubs hands together and twirls figurative mustache, heh heh*
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Sometimes I make up my own "soundtrack" for these stories, so here is one for these bad boys. "I'm bringing sexy back Them other fuckers don't know how to act...Dirty babe, you see these shackles I'm your slave I'll let you whip me if I misbehave It's just that no one makes me feel this way..." Kinky Edward and Jasper this is a fun read
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Yeah, I like it when Rob errr, Edward blushes too, cause he does it so prettily, even his ears got pink, *swoon* Boy on boy love and loving pretty boys loving each other.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Wow, amazing though I do find it disturbing when you curse with God or Jezus
Guest chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
Can I just say, holy shit. I just reread this story for the 3rd or 4th time and it still KILLS ME. So hot, so well written and I love these boys! One of my all tome favorite stories. Thank you!
3,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »