Reviews for Raw and Rosy
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Yeah, I like it when Rob errr, Edward blushes too, cause he does it so prettily, even his ears got pink, *swoon* Boy on boy love and loving pretty boys loving each other.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Wow, amazing though I do find it disturbing when you curse with God or Jezus
Guest chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
Can I just say, holy shit. I just reread this story for the 3rd or 4th time and it still KILLS ME. So hot, so well written and I love these boys! One of my all tome favorite stories. Thank you!
SoftCreamyAss chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Wow! I am so wet right now. You have officially made my very first time reading a fanfic special. What a great story, and a hot one too. And Edward's firm rump is so mesmerizing to imagine. LOVE IT!
naughtynati chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
OMG this was amazing...I literally read every word and I only do that when I love a story :)
EdwardParks chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
loved this story one of the first longer fix i made it all the way through without getting bored with it
Sexyass chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Damn! This was so well written! And Super hot! I was quite jealous of Jasper I wanted to spank Edwards butt.
Buttlover chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Damn it! This is so well written and so hot! I really wanted to sink my teeth Edward's ass, and I loved how possessive Jasper was. So hot! And so well described
Cheyanne.Autumn chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
...at a loss for words...

It was just so amazingly hot! I am in love with the story! And your writing! Love it! Cudos to you!
Cheyanne.Autumn chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I wasn't sure if I was going to completely love this fic., but I did! The first chapter was amazing! I loved the ending with Jasper being so possessive!
But I'm not good with acronyms and I was just wondering what PWP means... It would be great of someone could tell me...please.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow that was hot.
SlytherinBaby98 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Fuck that was so hot I was so wet!
leesmee chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
Just re read this stoey , it certainly holds up ... Thank You Again3 swak
mouseSJ chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Rereading, ahhh so good.
Angelfyre chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
insert appropriate exclaimation here I can't get over what an amazing writer you are! This is like what I've been looking for my whole life, a novel that makes me chuckle every now and then (like that quip about Edward swapping hands when he jacked off) but with hardcore gay sex in all the right places. I especially like the slightly exhibitionist bits like when they do something slightly sexual in school or even here when Carlisle was watching them, it would have been hot if you'd mentioned it earlier (say the boys noticed and decided they didn't care, perhaps putting on a show?). I have this sinking feeling that you've finished with this fix and that I'm coming in late and that these 19 chapters is all there is, but I'm going to relish each and every one if them and then go looking for some more of your brilliant writing!
3,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »