Reviews for Raw and Rosy
gothgirlgone chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
"She's taking me to the new supposedly French restaurant in the tourist district. I'll just refuse to speak English. Her French isn't nearly as good as she thinks it is."

I do that too! I happen to speak 4 languages, 3 fluently and 1 passably and can blunder my way through sign language. My dad speaks 1 language fluently (his first language), and with enough time is capable of blundering through french and spanish, but it takes lots of repetition and even more time for him to understand anything being said to him in either language.
Anyway, I don't limit the language switches to restaurants, sometimes I speak in languages he doesn't understand for multiple days.

The other thing I do when I'm mad at him is either blatantly cross-dress (ie: bind chest, steal my brother's clothes, spike hair) or go full goth (ie. heavy eye-makeup, white face powder, black lipstick, color contacts, wrist gauntlets, black clothing, black robe/cape/cloak/coat, spiked collar, black boots, and umbrella.
My dad takes my interest in 'transforming'/crossdressing as something to be ignored and the entire idea as something disturbing. Oh well, I am who I am, if the rest of the world isn't ready to accept me, then fuck the world, I don't give a shit!
Aeris Rommyu chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
I love that Edward is left-handed. I love that you didn't come out and say "My name is Edward Cullen, and I am left-handed." I love how you showed that he is left handed through conversation, rather than making it a point to show he is left-handed, because Edward would not find it important in his perspective to say "I jacked off with my left hand, because I am left-handed." And I love you because you wrote this story. Good day.
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Great fic!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Wow! ( Haven't read yet, Just want to see the review counter tick over to 3,500 *snicker*)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
Ahhh, some resolution. E attending UW?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
Hoooottttt...
Guest chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Well there's a statement...
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
CRAZY!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
What?...no pregnancy?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Go J!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
Perhaps this is something 'more'?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2012