Reviews for Raw and Rosy
rachel garber chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
think these naughty boys are starting to have a thing for each other, *rubs hands together and twirls figurative mustache, heh heh*
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Sometimes I make up my own "soundtrack" for these stories, so here is one for these bad boys. "I'm bringing sexy back Them other fuckers don't know how to act...Dirty babe, you see these shackles I'm your slave I'll let you whip me if I misbehave It's just that no one makes me feel this way..." Kinky Edward and Jasper this is a fun read
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Yeah, I like it when Rob errr, Edward blushes too, cause he does it so prettily, even his ears got pink, *swoon* Boy on boy love and loving pretty boys loving each other.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Wow, amazing though I do find it disturbing when you curse with God or Jezus
Guest chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
Can I just say, holy shit. I just reread this story for the 3rd or 4th time and it still KILLS ME. So hot, so well written and I love these boys! One of my all tome favorite stories. Thank you!
SoftCreamyAss chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Wow! I am so wet right now. You have officially made my very first time reading a fanfic special. What a great story, and a hot one too. And Edward's firm rump is so mesmerizing to imagine. LOVE IT!
naughtynati chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
OMG this was amazing...I literally read every word and I only do that when I love a story :)
EdwardParks chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
loved this story one of the first longer fix i made it all the way through without getting bored with it
Sexyass chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Damn! This was so well written! And Super hot! I was quite jealous of Jasper I wanted to spank Edwards butt.
Buttlover chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Damn it! This is so well written and so hot! I really wanted to sink my teeth Edward's ass, and I loved how possessive Jasper was. So hot! And so well described
Cheyanne.Autumn chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
...at a loss for words...

It was just so amazingly hot! I am in love with the story! And your writing! Love it! Cudos to you!
Cheyanne.Autumn chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I wasn't sure if I was going to completely love this fic., but I did! The first chapter was amazing! I loved the ending with Jasper being so possessive!
But I'm not good with acronyms and I was just wondering what PWP means... It would be great of someone could tell me...please.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow that was hot.
SlytherinBaby98 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Fuck that was so hot I was so wet!
leesmee chapter 19 . 2/20/2013