Reviews for Lost Sister
Ali chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
The part when Melody died made me start crying. Now i look pretty stupid, with red eyes and everything.
Book.Freak112233 chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
I did not see that one coming! wow...update soon!
www.purrtydino.org chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
I'm hyperventelating.

OMV - Sirius a murder? Outragous! No way! But - but - but, nooo!
Lux chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
How very contradictory...I have to ask why does Sirius like her? She seems...too perfect. Is there any flaw? Plus Lily is James boyfriend at the end of 7th year. So yea get your facts right. Plus although Sirius says he is a troublemaker, it doesn't seem like it...
yolanda chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
i love this please write more
northstar9195 chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Write again SOON! Im dying to know what happens!
A. N. Mouse chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
Ah! What's happened to melody? What's wrong with her? Update soon please!
A. N. Mouse chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
Ok, I just read this before school and I'm like about to start crying, that's how real the emotions in these last two chapters are . . . It's just brilliant what you've done here. Brilliant.
A. N. Mouse chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
I don't think it's too far . . . in fact, I think it's really good. I like this story, the concept, the fact that he's telling it like a story to his cellmate in Azkaban, all of it! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Isabella95 chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
I like it, hope she doesn't get killed though. That would be just sad. I'm hoping she just dissapers and come back manny years later.

Anyway, update!
physics chick chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
This is a pretty good story so far. Your grammar and punctuation, etc. are good and you do well with the mechanics of writing. Good Job!