Reviews for Taste and Scent
Rishtalak chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Yowzah. I really liked this little two-parter.
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
absolutly wonderful! i love pears the same way Alice does. this was great!
SullenStrange chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
I had to climb over a heap of deceased fangirls to get here, so I'd better make this good!

Um, yeah. That was some seriously hot stuff. I think I love you. In a totally Platonic, completely non-creepy way.

...Maybe.
The Lonely Padawan chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
. . . Wow. That's . . . that's just . . . Wow.

I honestly have been rendered speechless.

Not the bad kind, I mean, the writing was good, it's just . . . Wow.
Ngoc Chau chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
awesome
jennieman chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Ah YAY! Hatter's POV! I'm so glad you decided to put this up! That's was wonderfully naughty ;) I think my favourite line was "She swallowed the seed down" Naughty! Teehee, reading this made me so happy. Are you going to write anything about what happens after she runs away, or just leave it as it is? Maann...I'm getting ideas now. lol. What if Hatter smelled like a peaar? Would Alice devour him too? O_o Loved it, always nice to see more writings from you!
MissTreason chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
That was absolutly brilliant! It was cute, fluffy and funny - aka, the best mix in the world. I applaud you.
Niphuria chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
You are absolutely amazing! This is incredible. I think you caught Tarrant's thoughts perfectly, down to him naming them, even.

Why did Alice run away? I guess I may have to re-read the first part and see if the answer is there.

But this is just so...delicious!
Jen Lewis chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Oh my goodness. That was absolutely brilliant. I love the innuendo with the pear seed. That cracked me up.
Jen Lewis chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
ROFL. That was brilliant! I am so excited to read the next chapter.
Disconnect chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Oh my. That was deliciously indecent and held my lips fixed at a Cheshire grin the entire way! Amazingly sensual without being overtly sexual and I love the Capitals. :D I think it would have been missing something without them, especially in chapter two.

Her thumb going round the top of the fruit had to be my favorite moment though it was on whole a wonderful read!
SleepyHeather chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
"she swallowed the seed down"...giggity
Kioasakka chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
I have to be honest. This is really fabulous stuff. Thank you. You have fed the fire of my fangirlism with a HUGE blast of oxygen. Holy shit.

The way you've written this is so flowy and awesome. I only saw a few typos the whole time. (You're missing "was" in "It was very likely she herself had no Idea what (_) it she had done;") I also really like how certain words are capitalized in the Hatter's POV.

This whole thing was funnier'n hell. I about lost my shit when I read "What would he tell her? That the sight of her preparing to eat a piece of fruit was the most Erotic thing he'd ever clapped eyes on?" And then at the seed reference...wow. I had to stuff my fist in my mouth to keep from laughing and waking up my parents.

So on my favorites. I love you for this.

-TLP.
Kioasakka chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh. Oh my. I really...REALLY love this.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2