Reviews for Tied for Last
Ditto Princess chapter 14 . 7/9
I'm in love with this story!
siredwizards chapter 1 . 7/3
I hope you never delete this. This story holds such a special place in my heart. And please know that while from a certain perspective, this might "glorify abuse," we can't really fully apply that to the context of the story seeing as they're wizards and Tom literally has his soul broken into pieces. I mean, the story is about Tom finding remorse because he's literally handicapped to do so. Contextually, it's understandable and well, it's Tomione... a ship between a villain and a heroine... it's almost impossible for there not to be some sort of abuse while staying true to what makes the characters themselves. Actually, this story is a lot more light than other Tomione stories out there because it's a story about Tom's redemption. Some stories have him as completely evil and it's Hermione who becomes dark. You crafted this story well that it's not as blatantly problematic as your warning in the first chapter makes it out to be.
There are so many things that I liked about this chapter.
Toadtelic chapter 33 . 6/1
Whenever I'm feeling looking for a solid fanfic I always come to this one. And every time I cry at the brilliant ending, it can't be helped. Thank you for keeping this up and writing it. All the best.
those other things chapter 1 . 5/12
This fic is one I always come back to. ywy Thank you so much for writing it! Thank you so much for keeping it up! Congrats on your publication. :")
HeatherQuynn chapter 33 . 4/23
Wow! Powerful.
siriusbarks chapter 33 . 4/17
Beautiful and perfectly written, 10/10. The irony and tragedy of the ending just had me in tears. Thank you.
finallyafangirl chapter 1 . 4/14
Hmm. That's really interesting! This is such a brave and unusual attempt! Okay,U'mean ready for binge reading night!
LeahMfkn'Clearwater chapter 22 . 3/19
_qq
BaeMinChan chapter 1 . 3/2
Hi !
I'm totally in love with your story, I read the beginning few years ago.. but in french
But impossible to find it again on .
So you can't how happy I was when I see yours.
I would like to know if you had any informations about the person who had translated your fanfic, if it has removed or something
And sorry for my english haha
Cestrenes97 chapter 33 . 2/17
Best story Ive ever read... No words.
Lena Lennox chapter 33 . 1/31
How could you have ever considered deleting this? This is just wow.
Lena Lennox chapter 6 . 1/30
After finding this wonderfulness... I am sure that I won't be getting any studying done tonight.
Wow
I'll be very honest, I read the reviews first and found out that Tom will die. Then I read the last chapter and it broke my heart. I proceeded to read from the first chapter to chapter 28, this is a beautiful story, so beautiful in fact that it clenches my heart and I couldn't let myself read the remaining chapters, I value my life and I will die if I continue reading how tom will die...(sobs) i love abraxas here too!
2,244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »