Reviews for Tied for Last
Camille chapter 1 . 3/18
Thank you so much for this beautiful story! I was so moved by Hermione’s persistent belief that everyone should be loved and love someone in return. I loved how you captured Hermione’s capability of loving and hoping :) The ending was heartbreaking, but Tom deserved to finally find his peace. Thanks again for this beautiful piece!
PaulinaDragona chapter 33 . 2/16
I like your fiction !
AdagioGrey chapter 1 . 2/12
I just read the story for the forth time and it still impresses me so, so much. Your tomiones are always so unique and I just your ideas. Your Tom is literally my favourite Tom and Hermione my favourite Hermione. I can’t describe how much I adore your story, but I can assure you that this is, and it is always going to be, my favourite tomione. Thank you so much for this magnificent fanfic.
BlackGuppy chapter 33 . 2/11
Wow, I just read this story for the second time years after I first found it, and it is probably the most amazing thing I have ever read, not just referring to fanfiction. The buildup, the interactions, your writings about moral and their discussions are nothing but amazing. Thank you for creating this absolute masterpiece!
Dreamuero chapter 33 . 2/10
Fuck dude. You just fucking killed me. I’m dead. God. That ending. I’m actually sobbing. Fuck you. But also like, not. It’s was just, god, can’t even describe the fucking tidal wave of emotions fucking rocking me right now. God. Amazing story. Amazing ending, even if it fucked me up. Totally get your note on abusive relationships bc like yeah, no shit, this isn’t healthy. But god, it hurts to think about it anyway
Eaze chapter 33 . 2/4
I’m crying so much; this was incredible. I would’ve probably written more, but seeing as you don’t probably read reviews anymore, i won’t bother and i’ll just say it’s one of the best fanfics i’ve ever read.
Synoir chapter 6 . 1/27
Tom Riddle being shocked that torture not working is so strangely amusing to me
Synoir chapter 4 . 1/26
Ahh the duel was magnificent! Loved how Hermione lost, it was so emotionally charged!
Synoir chapter 2 . 1/26
I really enjoy your writing pace and Imm very intrigued by tom here
Synoir chapter 1 . 1/25
This is a very interesting story! I love the idea, it’s so unique! I think you gave the ethereal vibe of this in-between very well. I am so excited to be reading this!
jlawson chapter 33 . 1/24
This was a beautiful story of redemption. The ending has left me feeling so sad, though. It's bittersweet.
Shadowedcries chapter 33 . 1/3
Oh, my heart. You use of words is very powerful, there was more then a few times that I teared up while reading this story. The ending was so heart breakingly beautiful. I hurt for Hermione and Tom and hate that no one could care about the scarfice they made. Thank you for sharing this with us, It was a fantastic telling. I loved every minuet.
erRONEYous chapter 33 . 1/3
Thank you very much for sharing. I appreciated your disclaimer at the beginning, and thoroughly enjoyed reading your narrative. Hope things are well with you, wherever life has taken you since posting. Cheers! ️
AnotherAddicted chapter 33 . 12/16/2017
This is very good. I had been waiting to read the whole story before leaving a review to you. This is best Tomione I've read so far. So full of emotion and creative details. The plot is very much new and interesting. You wrote it and end the story in a very beautiful way. Moreover, your story can show how much the main characters love each other in the best way without having to describe sex scenes. It's wonderful :) Though the ending is beautiful and bitter sweet, it's quite sad too. I do hope that Tom and Hermione will find happiness after going through so much. Really, I'm feeling like they deserve happiness... but, well, maybe it's quite unfair to Harry and Ginny. They sacrificed so much too.

Btw, I'm bias! I love the original ending more than this one ;) Oh! I love both ending but I love the original ending of yours a little more.

Thank you. It's beautiful and I'm glad I found this story.
2,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »