Reviews for Tied for Last
Anna chapter 33 . 4/2
This. Is. The. Single. Best. Story. I. Have. EVER. Read.

Thank you for the emotional suffering. It was well worth it.
Freddysgirl21345 chapter 1 . 3/16
Love it want to read more
Beautiful.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 33 . 3/11
I think you need to switch them around, put the original ending back where it should be and title this the 'Alternate ending' because this kinda ruins it for me entirely,
Neko-Tenchi chapter 24 . 3/11
Nooo, please don't crush dreams, they're finally happy!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 22 . 3/11
this is one of the only Tomione stories where he actually changes, usually he stays exactly the same and Hermione is the one who makes ajustments, so its wonderful to see him changing
Mara Battle-Maiden chapter 33 . 3/11
I've read this story so many times before, but it never fails to impress me with the flawlessly crafted plot and the incredible originality...Not to mention how very sad and bittersweet everything seemed to turn out. It's unrivaled; definitely among my top 3 favorite Tomione's.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 17 . 3/10
I think Ill pass on the chest ripping thing, ive already had someone two years older than me kick me in the stomach on my ninth birthday, neither of wich seem or are fun. how about ice-cream instead?
Neko-Tenchi chapter 16 . 3/10
its funny how he likes that his hair is messy when harry's hair is really messy and all he wants I for it to be a bit neater, mabey they should swap hairstyles?
Neko-Tenchi chapter 12 . 3/9
Riddle, have you met Syler, it is possible to somehow become a somewhat decent sort of person. look at him, he was slicing open heads, now hes got a kid.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 6 . 3/9
I have a few favourite chaters in this story, this is one of them. not because she'd being tortued, but because she resists it so magnificently with so much pride it throws him of balance, she'd all 'its not going to work cause im already dead', its really admirable and so cool. I cant get the hermionie in my story to act like this in the slightest, shes stuck a silly little school girl
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 3/9
Lol, don't worry, Ive read this story four times (or more) and so far I havnt experienced any woerd urges to torture innocent children or drown a cat ect ect
hyugahime chapter 33 . 3/6
Oh my God that was so intensely beautiful and sad. A really wonderful, heartbreaking journey - this fic will stay with me for a while!
you know the part were tom is really sorry ? That kind of reminds me of Crossfade by Cold face
Silvers45 chapter 33 . 2/26
This was - oh, man. This was unbelievable and beautiful and heart-breaking and just brilliantly done. The balance between Hermione and Tom - you did that SO fluidly. Their relationship was twisted, in its own way, but it sucked me in, nevertheless. Tom - TOM - his character and how you wrote him, plus how you wrote the more horrific Lord Voldemort, outlining their differences - oh, blimey. Speechless here. He was so perfectly done, and so realistic.

Hermione, too. Damn, her characterization was PERFECT. Spot-on. Just - wonderfully brilliant.

Also, I am in awe of all the effort and detail you must have put in the 'limbo' world. Not to mention the thought put into Hermione's getting back to earth and Tom's horcruxes. Seriously - how does one think of things like that? You have a brilliant mind.

The ending, too - the perfect ending, this. Heart-breaking, but perfect (there, I said it). Before I finished this chapter completely I was just going to say ruthlessly, cruelly heart-breaking, but then this... "He rises through the darkness and bursts out into glorious light." - That, coupled with your astounding albeit unusual formatting, is incredible, incredible imagery, and overall turned it sort of less like a tragedy and more like Tom finally found peace.

The one thing I found lacking, I think, was Harry. I dunno; it's not that I didn't want him to die, but I sort of expected him to, you know, go out with a bang. I mean, he's Harry Bloody Potter. And you basically... let Voldemort beat him so Tom would be the one to kill Voldemort himself. Tom didn't even get the right credit, which, while it's not Harry's fault, feels sort of demeaning. A bit of a plot device for Tom to get his redemption. Also, Harry's death was just so incomplete, like there was no closure. He didn't even trust Riddle, and Riddle never seemed to respect him. (I did keep waiting for those two things to happen, unfortunately - for that horrible gap between Harry and Tom to close, and for Tom to realize Harry had become Hermione's friend for a reason - and... it didn't.) *shrugs* Guess it's what I get for reading romance.

Excellent work on Ron, though. I was wondering how you would pull him through without making it look like you were bashing him (if anything, I still feel like the one person you came closest to bashing was Harry, though that may have something to do with Tom's condescending thoughts about how immature and incompetent Harry is), and you pulled it off great. Absolutely great. It was unbelievable.

Overall, an utterly enthralling story.
2,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »