Reviews for Tied for Last
gaaraa chapter 17 . 3/2
Woah shit hit the fan in this chapter! Hmm didn't feel Mina and Mione were that close.
gaaraa chapter 16 . 3/2
I concur with Tom that letter was really well written. But I would also not forgive him because of the gross invasion of privacy, betrayal and on top of that he inappropiately kisses her sans permission? Tom is not being very lovable at all. Sigh. Hmm his birthday is coming up so that must mean something is going to happen. I just hope Hermione is not too kind in her forgiveness.
gaaraa chapter 1 . 3/2
Just started. What an interesting take! Usually it's a time travel fic between these two. With the founders and such it's going to be very interesting. Great original idea :)
Em chapter 33 . 2/23
I am just speechless, this, was the best read I've come across in a long while. The story was just so emotional, bringing forth tears, and also laugher, and coos at the scenes within it. 11/10 excellent work
ely107 chapter 33 . 1/17
After reading this i am literally an emotional mess right now. The way you wrote tom was amazing and made me get so invested in this story. This has to be one of the best tomione fanfics ever and im so sad that its over but thank you for writing this work of art. :')
Lost in a magic realm chapter 33 . 1/8
Thank you for sharing this story with us. I loved and enjoyed reading it. I have pretty much read it non stop all day. Instead of studying, I would sneak in another chapter, when ever I saw the chance.
I don't know wich ending is the best. They are both fitting and good, but the romantic side of me, do love the original one. Because they got to be together. The new one is beautiful in a more spiritual way. So I can't really decide. they are both good.
Oh... and you balanced the change Tom went through really well. He didn't change from one day to a nother, it all happened so very subtle and realistic.
Thank you for sharing.
ignis-avis chapter 33 . 1/4
I'm crying. I've been crying since a few chapters ago and I hate you for the ending and I love you for the ending and ugh... I need to compose myself for a minute.

The way you portrayed both Tom and Hermione was so achingly realistic that it made the inevitability of the ending much worse for me. Even so, I read your original ending and I preferred this one, because it fit; it worked. Their relationship together was unhealthy; you said at the beginning that you apologised for glorifying abuse but in my opinion you put it into realistic perspective; I know there are some writers who will say that what Tom does is okay, that it is normal, when it is evidently not.
Their dynamic; their character development; their interactions... Everything was laid out, perfectly concise; you described each aspect of their relationship with staggering clarity and honesty and thank you. Thank you, so much, for writing this.
I'm sorry about gushing on about this but genuinely, this was a rare gem of a story that moved me to an overwhelming degree. Your use of vocabulary is precise and not overdone (I tend to overdo my writing, I think. Argh.) The sentence structure, rhythm... I love your writing style in general. You're such an inspiration to me. :3
I feel strangely hollow to think that the journey is over, but God, it's been good.
CorbeauAnge chapter 33 . 12/30/2014
Ughhhh, I can't handle this! It's just too damn tragic, isn't it? But damn if it isn't perfect. Of course, I had to go and read the original ending (which I love and which is exactly what everyone always so desperately hopes will happen)...but this seems so much more realistic, and seems to fit in with the overall story so much better. I really appreciated the way that you portrayed Hermione and the others in the battle scenes. As someone who has seen combat and has dealt with the psychological trauma that it can cause, your characters seemed so much more *human,* and so different from other "brave, courageous" portrayals. It was heartbreaking and scary and so incredibly unfair...which is exactly what life ends up being, so often. So of course Hermione wouldn't get her happy ending, even after everything she's been put through, and of course things wouldn't work out exactly as everyone had imagined. It's definitely more "angst" than "drama," but, really, bravo: perfectly executed.
CorbeauAnge chapter 28 . 12/29/2014
Oh, my. Well, that certainly took a turn for the completely unexpected. I'm still a bit confused by the whole thestral thing, though. I mean, alright, they're *alive* in purgatory and *dead* on earth...but how the heck does one make the leap of logic to "killing a thestral in purgatory will allow them to carry me back to earth,"? I must have missed something.
CorbeauAnge chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
My god, her memory was hard to get through. The way you wrote it was absolutely perfect, like poetry, and reading it makes you feel as if you're trapped in her tortured mind...which makes it so much more difficult to stomach. Absolutely perfect. And god, her monologue afterwards...I'm crying.
a DUMB girl WITH a COMPUTER chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
GYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAW! DON'T FUCKING FORGIVE HIIIIIIIIMMMMM! I AM CRYING TEARS OF FRUSTRATION! THEY ARE CALLED UNFORGIVABLES FOR A REASON! SHITSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIITTTTTT!
legendofpanties chapter 33 . 12/12/2014
This is so SAD!
legendofpanties chapter 32 . 12/12/2014
Holy Shit. I was not expecting that.
legend chapter 28 . 12/11/2014
this is sooooo good. the entire time i'm reading this i'm praying you never delete this story.
Legend chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
Well its far to say for sure that they are sleeping together!
Oh my god, this is one of my favourite fan-fictions ever. I don't know why you dislike it so much.
2,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »