Reviews for Tied for Last
Faye chapter 33 . 11/15
Wow, that was amazing. I love the whole concept of the afterlife and how you incorporated magic into it. It's amazing how many details you worked out and I love the philosophy thrown in as well. One of the best fics I've read.
alwaysfollowtheunicorns chapter 33 . 11/14
Oh God I am sobbing like a crazy person. I devoured this. Officially one of my favourite fan fictions ever. Thank you!
I always come back to this fic and the ending always has such a strong impact. I realize the strong issues with the kind of relationship the character have in this but a villain who in a way redeems themself is a big weakness of mine. And this just feels so very heartfelt. I know you've wrote a lot after this and a hope you still enjoy writing because youre very good.
Green-Silver-Ravenclaw chapter 33 . 7/19
Oh... My... Gosh... I LOVE THIS FIC
Green-Silver-Ravenclaw chapter 30 . 7/19
YES! I LOVE THIS FIC!
dancinroundthekitchen chapter 33 . 6/30
one of the best, most realistic, and tragically beautiful tomione stories i have ever read. your characterisation of tom riddle was incredibly real, not black and white like some, but in full colour. he managed to become alive, and human, with emotions that you’ve managed to let him have while still making him the same character as in the books. the two last chapters brought tears to my eyesgood job. thank you so so much for writing this.
Sunny day0285729 chapter 33 . 6/25
Great story. I spent all day reading it. It was amazing and quite the rush.
Thanks for not deleting it. The abuse and such highlighted in the story is relatable to my own life and the story was a good outlet. Hermionir serves as a strong role model and an inspiration. Truly thanks.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 7 . 6/12
If only they could have all Polyjuiced each other and maybe left out Hermione hair haha
lizzyrocks.m chapter 33 . 5/9
Rip out my heart and stomp on it why don’t youRegardless of the fact that I feel like I’ve managed to cry out a lake, I loved this story so much! I couldn’t look away and I’m sure my exams and sleep pattern will have suffered dearly for itI read the original ending as well and as much as I feel like my heart has been smashed into smithereens I think you were right to use this ending. It’s suits the story as much as I don’t like this ending... (I love it, I’m just upset).

Thank you so much for writing so an amazing and unique story! I’m going to cheer myself up by reading the alternative ending again.
Lizzy
Xoxo
Handers chapter 33 . 5/9
Very nice!
Feels a bit like a second title could be "Hermione Granger and the Stockholm Syndrome" haha
AnnaleiseClair23 chapter 33 . 5/7
OH MY FUCKING GODS THIS IS MY FAVOURITE TOMIONE BOOK OF ALL TIME! I'm actually writing a star wars fic inspired by this one, but instead of Tom and Hermione, it's Kylo Ren and Rey. You dam near ripped out my heart!
chronicxlogolepsy chapter 33 . 4/15
(TomioneQuest2019) I cannot with this story (in a good way)! It is soooo fantastic that I just keep rereading it over and over again-it is so different from other Tomione fics I have read that it just drew me in from the beginning. This was one of my "gateway" Tomione fics that led to what is now my obsession with the two of them-so thank you! It is so well written and intriguing and deep, I just cannot get enough of it. I will admit that I much prefer the Original Ending, so I am very glad that you decide to post it as well. His relationship with her develops in such a way that I just had to keep reading to see what happened next; I was on the edge of my seat until the very end. Well done!
Eaze chapter 32 . 3/30
Rereading this for who-knows-which time.. I’m still in love with this.
2,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »