Reviews for Tied for Last
Vernoodle chapter 32 . 5/26
:'(
LadyBadass chapter 29 . 5/12
"He was hardly just going to commit suicide to satisfy Potter's wish"... *Insert Dandy Mott "I hate you" gif here*.
Seriously...
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?
Don't remember me?
I'm one of the many people on this page who had their soul, heart and mind torn out of themselves only to have you stamp all over it.

Honestly it shocked me when I read on Chapter 1 that you were a sophomore while writing this. I didn't notice that part of the AN last time I think. Or I just didn't bother thinking about it. However now it does make a huge impact on the way I view this story, because it's just shockingly well written, and you're crazy good at what you're doing. I'm a sophomore and I'll hardly ever read something with the amount of sentimentality that your story consists of, not to mention the perfect use of language and description and the vivid emotions you've displayed and omg... I seriously just want to curl up and die every single time I read this.

I'm not sure whether you should be proud of this amazing story or just ashamed that you caused sad, sad emotions to stir up at the homes of many hysterical fangirls all around the world.
stellulam chapter 33 . 5/2
I've read this fic so many times, and the end always manages to get me. This is by far the best tomione fic I've read. I hope you update your other fics soon! :)
Annalynn Roe chapter 33 . 4/27
The ending couldn't have been more heart-breaking. Unfortunately, it couldn't have been any more perfect either.

You've written an amazing story with this, and it's astonishing to think you did this when you were sixteen? I am utterly thankful you never did delete the story, because I can't stand the thought of never having had the chance to read it. Absolutely captivating, your characterization of Tom Riddle is the best I've ever seen.
DianneBaquiran chapter 33 . 4/12
Beautiful. That, and many more beautiful words, is all I could say. Beautiful. Breathtaking. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Rowan and Elder chapter 1 . 3/30
This is by far my favorite Tomione fic. It was also my first, and the one that converted me to Tomione. After reading so many Tom/Hermione fanfics I have a strong appreciation for this one, because it has such a different take on it. There's so many time travel fics and fluffy Tom's that the idea of redemption after death, in limbo, was an amazing idea.

I loved the characterization, and the ending was bittersweet but I loved it. Tom's always been an independent person so his independent ending of accepting death and moving into the light was incredibly moving. Even if I did like the other sweeter ending, this one I like slightly better.

All in all, an amazing story :)
sher-loki-lock chapter 1 . 3/29
I think this is the third time i am going to read this. It is just such a fantastic piece of writing. Thank you for blessing us with it! x
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 33 . 3/23
Well that was depressing
CaitiKat chapter 33 . 3/19
Slight typo there, sorry *devastating me more
CaitiKat chapter 32 . 3/19
Really?! You're devastating more than allegiant did!
fantasytown chapter 33 . 3/15
I love how you started the story. It didn't start like every other Tomione fanfic. I love everything about the in-between world. It's pure genius. So creative. I adore especially how you used the thestrals. Very original! The beginning is what hooked me. I'm usually not into mushy-gushiness but this story is something I admire. Better than Twilight. Although it doesn't take much to be better than Twilight.
katriellejs chapter 33 . 3/12
Brilliant! I have no more words... You are doubtlessly one of the best writers bothers website...
Shadowhunter02 chapter 33 . 3/6
I *sobs* can't *sobs* believe *sobs* it just *sobs* had to *sobs* end *sobs* like that! *full out cry*
I can't even *sobs* write properly *sobs louder*
Why did *sobs* you just *sobs* kill him off! *sobs* You could've *sobs* made something up so he could *sobs louder* live!
AND THE ENDING! *sobs even more louder* OH, GOD! *breathe in, breathe out* ...silence... *bursts out crying again*
GirlGenius2 chapter 33 . 3/5
I normally hate reading this pairing,but you have done this wonderfully! Well done...
gaaraa chapter 17 . 3/2
Woah shit hit the fan in this chapter! Hmm didn't feel Mina and Mione were that close.
2,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »