Reviews for Liability
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
so good
HinomaruAki chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh, this is great story.

Maybe, Im too sleepy right now, but I think that this is one of the best stories Ive ever read. Its super long, it has real plot, not only something to fill in the space in between all the slash, and your words are so difficult that I cant even understand some of them xD And you formulate their feelings well, I can see youre experienced. Well, Im impressed.

Enough of flattery, I think Im overreacting xD No, youre really good. I just love this. :)
Ceanen chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
My favorite thing about your stories are the gorgeous little moments dropped in - so much more poetic than a straight story. Just so lovely. Ones here that really stuck with me:

"Holmes reads the stories that the paving stones have to tell, the heartbreak poems written in mud and ash."

"scratching along like a bird with its wings torn off"

"kissing him as if all of history is watching"

It's such a thrill to find them, like a treasure hunt.
celinae chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Bloody awesome. ! I love, I love! Holmes difficulty in saying what he feels just hits the spot... though I have to admit that I see the TV characters here, rather than the movie ones. But that doesn't change the fact that this was still wonderfully written!
Melodylink chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Excellent story :) great characterisation, good climax. Love it!
Ioga chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I'm just steadily making progress towards your longer pieces from loving them all and looking for ever prolonged tension. It's fascinating how you've taken a recurring theme and turned it into such a continuously fascinating variety of stories.

This one was brief enough to mostly just have the end part of a detective story overlayed with the Sherlock-Watson tensions.

A random note - are you aware that your em-dashes show up as just '-' here? Sometimes various conversions seem to be done by the site, but since I use the manual space-hyphen-space I'm not sure if this is one of those.

Thanks for this!
Agrafka chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Just the right piece of written word I needed before bedtime. Thank you.
sleepy chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Okay, this was published a year and a half ago but this is so fucking lovely and beautiful and I love you and I love them and I wish this was canon and I love it entirely. Utterly, utterly perfect.
Middle-Earth Muggle chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Dear, dear lord. This fanfiction. Was. Sooo...

I am very nearly speechless.

How-

You write beautifully. That's all I have to say.

-T
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I've spent the last one and a half hours looking for good Holmes/Watson stories and this is the first one I've come across. Finally some semblance of plot and not just a bad excuse to write about groping and sex! Well written story, well worth reading, good characters and descriptions.
twentywings chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I love this. I love you, just for creating this. It's beautiful, quite easily the best SH fic I've read so far, and one of the best fics I've ever read.

The language is perfect, the words wielded in such a skilled manner that I was reading it like, O.O and falling in love with every sentence.

I really liked how it wasn't just smut; there was no need in this fic for them to go any further, and that's refreshing in a slash fic. I thought the emotions, everything Holmes felt, every he thought, everything Watson did: was absolutely spot-on, and there isn't a word- a sentence- a phrase in this story I would even consider wanting to change. :D

And I kinda cried sorta a little. 'Cause it was just like. Like. Gyaah. Just got across exactly how they were feeling so well, and made it seem so reaaaaaal!

Okay, so all in all, sublime story. You are amazing. Srsly.

*squees* MOAR, MOAR PLZ!
glasswalker chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I don't know if I reviewed this already, but I have to, again. Definitely one of my all-time favourites. You mastered the revelation so well... love it!
Bored Bunny chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This story is so AWESOME!

Your vocabulary is a revelation, your sentence structure reminiscent of old literature, and your portrayal of Holmes is a perfect combination of detachment, logic, and humanity.

This is the story i dream of finding every time i peruse the sherlock holmes fanfiction.

thank you so much for writing and posting this!
DavidTennantMustDie chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
To prove my sceptical mother WRONG regarding the worthiness of slashfic, I actually READ this to writing astounded her. I see Jude so CLEARLY in this fic! Great!
chase A dream chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow! I really enjoyed your story, well written and everything, love how you write! )