Reviews for A Rogue Obsession
DipstickMadden chapter 14 . 7/18/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this. The birth and childhood parts especially.
commando666 chapter 7 . 5/23/2017
Actually wolverine would of smelled her pregnancy on her
sastrelc chapter 13 . 3/23/2017
so beautiful, intense story. Thankyou so much, really. I needed this alternative end to the film. Love ya.
sastrelc chapter 12 . 3/23/2017
Im dying of love... omg
sastrelc chapter 6 . 3/23/2017
Omg is just guetting so fking great! - I hope they end up together and happy. I keep reading :D
sastrelc chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
Hi... I'm inlove with wolverine, and I would love to feel him the way is feeling him Rogue. It's such a poetic love story this fanfic of yours. I really love it. You have write the perfect story for me. I really thank you, sincerely.
MARIA FABRCIA chapter 13 . 9/23/2016
¡Muy hermoso !
Rilee477 chapter 14 . 5/7/2016
Holy shat, this is amazing.
danielemlac chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
Essa e minha ROGAN preferida. Eu sou definitivamente ROMY mas amei sua história. Tem tudo na medida certa! O relacionamento de Logan e Marie. As cenas de sexo sao fantasticas! Ha ha ha .O choro dele, a relação com sua pequena Ana . simplesmente linda e crível. Parabéns.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
Love it - always wanted to see what would happen between these two - all the sexual tension ;)
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
One of the best Rogan stories EVER thank you for it.
Chezel chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
They are mutants... Rogue could use her power duhh
Madzie2000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Watched the first X-Men and thought that they shared a more adult relationship and this fic sounds like it's going to deliver! (Amazing Prologue buddy!)
LOTRLVER chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
WOW I LOVED YOUR STORY SOOOO MUCH AND I AM SO GLAD I STUCK WITH IT BUT NOW I AM GOONG TO MISS IT SOOO MUCH BEACAUSE IT WAS SO AMAZING WOOOOW! LOVED IT! WOW!
LOTRLVER chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
AWWWWWWWWWW THAT IS SO CUTE AND PERFECT! SOOO ADORABE I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH! SERIOUSY! i am a sucker for sweet Wolverine-and you totally captured what kind of dad he would be PERFECTLY!