Reviews for The Epic of Wuthering Heights
vampirelladan chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wow. This one's really good.
HeyIt'sAKindOfMagic chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is amazing! I've just read Wuthering Heights and this is a brilliant poem of the beginning of Dean's story. Nice work :)
Jayne Lawrence chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
You really have done the characters of Heathcliff and Cathy justice :)
YaoiFreak4Life chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was beautifully written nicely done. Have any other Wuthering Heights poems about there forbidden love?
XMagicalAmbitonsX chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I usually don't read one shots but i loved this!
CarolinaxBaby chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wow... I really liked this! When I saw the title i was curious but I didn't think it would be this good! I expecially like the part that discribed the reactions of Cathy and Ernshaw, It really captured the charecters. I hope you write more!
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Wow, this is the first Wuthering Heights (did I spell that right?) FanFiction I've read, and it's the best poetry I've read on FanFiction (I've read a lot of it- just not for this particular book.). Very descriptive, and altogether very good. If you don't mind constructive criticism, I have one small suggestion: the poem flows very nicely, with the exception of the last line. For it to truly work, it has one to many syllables. i don't mean to offend, because this poem is really a true work of art, but if this one thing was changed, the poem would be perfect.

-Elizabeth Bennet3553
Caths2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I dont think you have captured the novel at all it's too Placid. The Rhyming makes it a bit mediocre.