Reviews for Gross Misunderstanding
soulmatesrocks chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
awkwaaaaaaard!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
AW. too cute. sweet. hilarious.
TenebraeCullen chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
aww hahhahaah so cutee!
Fra ITA chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh, I did enjoy it.

Ren is the best nickname for Renesmee. Definitely.

I am quite new to the fandom, read the books only last year so I knew nothing, really nothing, when you posted this. I don't even know if you'll read this. I enjoyed it.

Ren is stuck with me now. Lovely nickname. Don't get me started with Nessie. It's really not good.

Thank you!
whitepapernblackink chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awww that was adowible!
ninjaofthelibrary chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I really enjoyed in reading this story. I liked Renesmee's reaction. Poor Edward xD Great story :)
durteelilsecret chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Aww! That was too adorable! And I prefer "Ren" to "Nessie." But I love "Nessa."
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Aawww this was absolutely adorable! I love fics like these because they really highlight a child's innocence and family love nothing like it in the world, huh.

I really do hope you continue to write more of these types of stories, I know I would certainly enjoy reading more!
Mrs. Jasper Lee Whitlock Hale chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
i feel Bad for RENESMEE
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is why you DON'T have sex with small children in the house! Poor family! all of them! very very nice!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
really cute
SILLYALICE92 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
lmao this has got to be the most adorable thing ive ever read! ;)
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
LOL. LOVE! I need more family-feel-good-so-fluffy-it hurts-and-melts-my-weeping-heart Edward/Bella/Renesmee stories? Any suggestions?

P.S. Have you (or anyone) ever heard of a story called "Dark Horizons?" I think it's from Nessie's POV (Vamps). Bella died giving birth to her & one of her memory of Edward was of him singing her a lullaby before being so heart-broken over the loss of Bella that he kills himself. Rose & Emmett are stand-in parents. Later, when she goes to school, she sees these two students that look like Bella & Edward? Thanks!
Pigfarts7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awww so cute at the end...
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I aways thought that awkward moment when your child asks about something related to sex would be hysterical. Instead, I thought that this was unbelievably sweet. Loved it!
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »