Reviews for Gross Misunderstanding
veryfinechardonnay chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was wonderful. :)
Josie Russell chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
WOW! well aweekward moment there for a bit! funny story for when she is older and knows what sex is, though! omg couldn't stop giggling through out! WOW! just brilliant! and not even all humor because there was that touching moment at the end. Absolutely incredible!

Keep writing!

D
vampiresareoutthere chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
awwwwwwww! that's soo sweet :')
sammy55 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Awww! That was adorable.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Enjoyed it! So cute!
Jasmineeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Awww, how sweet! :)

write more like this or update some of your other stories

~Jazz
busybee6563 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aw, that was so cute! Poor Renesmee, bless her x)

"Edward watched his wife's face turn beet red in sudden understanding. In contrast, all the blood had run out of his face." Haha :')

I feel sorry for her when she's older and learns...she'll be embarrassed then! :L :L
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
love
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I had to laugh but I'm also kind of cringing. My son's only 3 but I imagine it will only be a matter of time... oh boy I'm not looking forward to that. He even went through a phase in which he didn't like it when my hubby hugged me. He'd push him away from me. *grin*

Thanks for writing and sharing! This was cute.
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was great! :) Poor Ren heheh!
Socialxxhazard chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
] so freakin cute! I'm was so glad to see that you'd written something after all this time.
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was completely adorable & realistic! *gigglesnorts* Definitely a been there, done that moment.

Thanks so much for sharing!

~Kat

btws, Ren is so, so much better than Nessie!
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was sweet :-) Thanks for sharing with us!
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was so very cute. I think every couple has had to experience this kind of a moment in one form or another where their young children and themselves have had a chat about things that were witnessed, things that were done in privacy between two consenting and loving adults that were expressing their loved for each other. Once explained in terms that the young child will understand, everyone can get on with their lives.

I loved the way that they handled things with Ren. Nice chapter. I look forward to reading more from you.

~Jennifer
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
What sweet, sweet story. I like your use of the 3rd person-style here, I think it was most effective in conveying all the range of emotions in the O/S: fear, trepidation, confusion, contentment, happiness, anxiety, shame, embarassment, relief, and most definitely, love!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »