Reviews for Gross Misunderstanding
Socialxxhazard chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
] so freakin cute! I'm was so glad to see that you'd written something after all this time.
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was completely adorable & realistic! *gigglesnorts* Definitely a been there, done that moment.

Thanks so much for sharing!

~Kat

btws, Ren is so, so much better than Nessie!
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was sweet :-) Thanks for sharing with us!
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was so very cute. I think every couple has had to experience this kind of a moment in one form or another where their young children and themselves have had a chat about things that were witnessed, things that were done in privacy between two consenting and loving adults that were expressing their loved for each other. Once explained in terms that the young child will understand, everyone can get on with their lives.

I loved the way that they handled things with Ren. Nice chapter. I look forward to reading more from you.

~Jennifer
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
What sweet, sweet story. I like your use of the 3rd person-style here, I think it was most effective in conveying all the range of emotions in the O/S: fear, trepidation, confusion, contentment, happiness, anxiety, shame, embarassment, relief, and most definitely, love!
Thaigher Lillie chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
entirly too cute! love it
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
awww
little-miss-twilighter chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aww that was really cute. I don't normally read this kinda story but I'm glad I did. Really well written :)
cb chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
i like it...
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
yeah when she realises what is was in a few years, she'll realise what a "gross" misunderstanding it was.

no one needs to hear their parents having sex
Twink423 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very cute and sweet. Loved Bella's embarassed explaination and Ren understanding and apology to mom & dad.
Eve-gone-bad chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
awwwwww that was too cute for words
jimemon chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aw, so cute!
Bammers chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was very cute and I loved it very much And I can't wait to see what you will come up with next...
maria2906 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
awwwwww that was so cute! You write an awesome little Ren! A great o/s with a loving family, thank you!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9