Reviews for Fly Away
CrimsonsArt chapter 30 . 7/12
0w0 Sorry for the late review. I ended up reading the whole story over again, because i absolutely love it. The mix of angst, drama, action and humor is so amazing! And holy shit i love the new chapter. More and more of Vaati's past is sneaking into Itaav's mind .3. I can't wait for more :D (or rather, i can wait, you use the time you need! -'')

Still in love with this!
- Crimson
Dana chapter 30 . 6/29
I loved this story! Unfortunately, I forgot most of the minor plot details, so I guess I'll reread it from the beginning to celebrate this.
Thank you so much for updating!
fleets chapter 30 . 6/24
(listen to the voice in the back of your head, Itaav, do it. do iiiiit)

The part where the Vaati snuck past the Itaav were probably my favorite parts of this chapter. He's been having more and more of those episodes lately and I can't wait if and when he figures it all out.

and oh dear hot spring episode. i'm predicting Zelda to unintentionally cause some squabbles in the background from her growing number of admirers maybe xD

fleets chapter 28 . 1/5
Wow I am so sorry for such a late review. Could've sworn I'd made one but I guess I never did D:

Although, that did give me an excuse to reread this chapter, and I enjoyed it quite a bit! I really liked that little ZeLink scene, and even though I'm not a huge Zelinker (FFF Vaazel ALL THE WAY) you had me waffling. Whatever pairing you end up sticking with, I'll probably like it :P I mean I wouldn't even mind a perpetual uncertain no-pairing by the final chapter because I like how you've been shuffling this triangle so far haha

HildaxRavio is one of my favorite ships in LoZ (I'm assuming you've played ALBW by now?) so I loved seeing it here! Link and Groose's comments about them brought a smile to my face :D
unfledgedd chapter 27 . 6/14/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. I instantly recognized the song that you used from the Breath of Fire games. Breath of Fire IV was my favorite out of all of them, and I can't believe how the description of being an endless actually fits Zelda and Link perfectly. And it's just disturbing how true the statement is after what that bad dude (from Skyward Sword, the one who I believe to be the first Ganon incarnation) said. Wow. A reason to love the Zelda games and Breath of Fire games even more!

Either way, I was kind of hoping to wait till I actually caught up with the entire story, but after seeing that reference, I just HAD to say something! So far I'm absolutely loving your story! I might be crazy when I say this, but I honestly can't wait to see more of Itaav. He's automatically my favorite of the entire story because... well, if I'm reading this right, he's the reincarnation of Vaati himself. And out of all the game villains in the world, he's got the No. 1 position on my favorite villain lists. Anyway, keep up the awesome and wonderful work! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your brilliant mind/writing! XD
Rosy chapter 29 . 1/13/2015
This. Is. Amazing! This is so good - I can't wait! Ahhhhhhh! :0
TyrantChimera chapter 28 . 10/18/2014
Yaaaay Ravio and Hilda. I was laughing my butt off when I read that part. Hmm, Ravio always struck me as the 'sorcerer/mage' version of the hero.
Amychama248 chapter 28 . 12/8/2013
I always get really happy when I see this story updated! XD Great job. I don't really know what to say, other than the fact I'm really excited to see what happens next
SkyArrow chapter 27 . 10/7/2013
It just occurred to me that the last time you updated was literally ON MY BIRTHDAY and I didn't notice until now. But I really love how the story is playing out, and it looks like Itaav will soon realize that he's Vaati. And hooray! More VaaZel! But one part of me is still loving the little bits of Zelink thrown in there, so I'm very conficted as to who I should hope she ends up with, so I think I might just be happier if she doesn't end up with either of them just to relieve myself of the inner confict. I'm also very curious as to how Groose will come into play...
fleets chapter 27 . 9/10/2013
All righhhht time for Link and Zelda to play their respective roles! The adventure doesn't really start until Link gets his costume eh? XD
I can't help but wonder how much Valoo and Jabun knows about Itaav and his connection to Vaati, since they seem to know quite a bit.
Also Ganondorf? I didn't think I'd actually say this ever since I'm usually not fond of him, but he's creeping up into my favorite character list for this story.
But dang gurl 27 chapters and we're just starting to get into the real plot. In terms of scale and sheer detail and care to story development I don't think many stories on this website can achieve that kind of epicness :O
Keep it up!
fleets chapter 26 . 8/30/2013
So much happened in this chapter I don't know where to start!
I was excited about the play not for the play itself but for Itaav's reactions to it, and I definitely wasn't disappointed. I've been looking forward to seeing more of those evil-Vaati aspects of his personality :3
Can't wait to see how far those Voices will develop hehe
I guess we're still waiting to see just what roles the Gerudo will play in this story, so I was also pretty stoked about their reappearance in this chapter.
Another plus one for angry dragons! (angry dragons? yes please)
And lastly...
I have a love/hate relationship with cliffhangers. Love them because they make stories more intense and forces me to be more involved with the story, hate them because, well, that means I'm on this constant anxiety trip until the next update.
Speaking as a fellow writer, cliffhangers are pretty darn awesome, so I forgive you :3
Wonder who Itaav's Fire Realm correspondence is? If it's the fire realm, I'm going to guess Goron, but idk you can still definitely surprise us. Another one that comes to mind is that Hylian soldier in Spirit tracks with a pretty depressing story to tell at the Fire Realm. But I'll just shut up now and wait for you to tell us the answers in one of your updates :)
fleets chapter 25 . 8/28/2013
Wow. Laruto. Because I'm the type of person who is extremely, extreeemely shy/terrified/horrified/whathaveyou when it comes to showing affection and talking about omg feelings, I respect her bravery to tell Link what's what. Really. I mean I know some girls in real life who are able to be like Laruto, and whenever I see them I just think 'wow, why can't I do that?' Anyway, same kind of feeling while reading this. Props to her, and now I'm kind of bummed Link doesn't like her like that.
But not tooo terribly bummed because I still do love reading about love (insert some kind of convoluted geometric shape here) and all the troubles it brings.
Which also reminds me. Din and ONOX? Did I read that right? And then Onox pissed at Vaati because Din cheated on him? I'm just imagining the characterization you had of Onox in Reversal and I can't help but giggle at the imagery. Aaahhhh that's just too good.
And ahhh Itaav. Trying to fly. I can't wait until (if he ever reaches that point) gets so good that he can just hop on top of tornadoes like Cyclos and Zephos and cause all sorts of havoc. But for now I suppose we'll have to settle with him hovering a few feet off the ground. It sounds like quite a lot of effort though: sounds like he'll have to practice quite a bit on this! :O
Guest chapter 26 . 8/20/2013
ooo la la love triangle!
Swamp Dragon Princess chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
Yaaay, new chapter. I can see Zelda and Itaav getting a bit friendlier, it's almost as if he needs her. If Valoo was a bit psychic with Zelda did he see anything with Itaav? Sorry for all the questions but I have just one more (for now). Does Itaav have the little mark under his eye; I know I drew him that way but I don't recall you mentioning that he has it.
That One Anon chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
*leans in and softly chants* Threesome, Threesome, Threesome!

((Sorry, I'm not much one for leaving actual reviews. I do love this fic and your character interpretations (geez Blind, I like your style) and the world you've built, though. Also, is it okay to wish for a happy ending for Itaav? I don't want my (or his) poor heart to be broken... Or him to end up dead or most certainly not sane anymore.))