Reviews for Fly Away
Mirria1 chapter 31 . 5/31/2020
OMG you’re alive! :O
Aw, I was hoping for an update for the first time in years... :( Life happens I guess. I thought this story was pretty good way back when.
Aw, ye moved to Ao3? :( Guess I gotta go find you there then. (If I haven’t already. I personally prefer FF over Ao3 but eh. *shrug* I do have a account there too though I just don’t post anything.) Well I’m glad to hear you’re still around somewhere and I hope you will continue to be well. :)

Best wishes,
Mirria1
Lyoth737 chapter 31 . 5/30/2020
Ah dang, when I saw the update in my inbox, I was very surprised but also happy. Turned out it's just a notification, but regardless, an update. It's sad that you're cancelling the story, but I can perfectly understand that you want to give it and yourself mental closure. I've also moved on to many different fandoms - actually, too many for my likes already xD. But it's still nice to come back to TLoZ once in a while. Your story was one of the big cool fanfics in my childhood and despite it being quite a while ago, I still remember it. So really thank you a ton for writing it!
And I wish you the best luck with moving! Going to a new place that far away from home can be tough, so stay safe and don't forget to look after yourself (especially with mental issues, they're a beast to tame).
Guest chapter 30 . 5/21/2020
Where're those updates? It's been almost four years...
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 30 . 5/8/2017
;A;
Now I have to actually WAIT for the next chapter. I wanna know what they're gonna do with their premium Goron club membership NOW OTL
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 29 . 5/8/2017
Going to get the McGuffin only to learn that so-and-so is missing and Link must explore such and such dungeon to rescue them in order to get the McGuffin just feels like such a Zelda plot from straight out of the game. After so much AU and plot-heaviness, it feels weirdly like coming home to see such a Zelda staple.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 28 . 5/4/2017
I give it 90% odds something bad happens to Zelda while she's with Groose and Link and Vaati have a terrible fight over it. In the meantime, I'm kinda sad this chapter was written before botw. Link's reaction to easily derailed carts propelled by bombs would have been b-e-a-utiful
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 27 . 5/4/2017
I'm suddenly struck with the sense that Malladus is going to posses Itaav by the end of this fic...

Is it weird that I never finished the SS tutorial but still grinned like an idiot at the mention of Groose?
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 26 . 5/4/2017
*Inches a closer to edge of seat as Vaati memories resurface*

You're such ba tease, tbh.

I wonder if Cole is following the Gerudo now. It's not like anyone on Bleak knew where they were headed. (Although how did the Gerudo know to head there? I thought Linebeck picked that island because the Gerudo don't go to it.)
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 25 . 5/4/2017
If Itaav flies the same as Aang, then does he also do that marble trick. I feel like that's a thing that needs to happen.

Anyway, it just occurred to me that if anything goes wrong, the best time is during the middle of the play. I stressed over all these non-play chapters for nothing.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 23 . 5/3/2017
Not gonna lie. I fully expected Niko to give up information on Zelda. The fact that those three are stuck on Dragonroost until the festival ends is just being for someone to find them. Every chapter it doesn't happen, my trepidation builds.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 22 . 5/3/2017
Grinned the whole time Zelda was singing. I hadn't expected to see those lyrics suddenly pop up in a fic.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 21 . 5/3/2017
I know I complained about overcrowding just the other chapter, but how long has the one child rule been in effect? If the population is still at a sustainable level, it's either gotta be a new rule (and it feels like too little too late) or the overcrowding must have been phenomenally bad a generation ago.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 20 . 5/3/2017
Pennyswoth and Linebeck have bailed during the festival before, haven't they? That just makes sense. As for Itaav, it's gotta be a lot of salt rubbed on the wound to see so many rito flying right after his ship went down.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 19 . 5/3/2017
tbh The Pride sounds like more troubled than it's worth. I get that the princess needs to stay on the move, but it seems like they could put her on a smaller boat. Or at least dump some of the commoners on the mainland to deal with their overcrowding problem.

Also, does ANYONE on The Pride have parents. Zelda claims to have a dad, but everyone else on that wretched ship seems to be an orphan.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 18 . 5/3/2017
Oops. I guess the triforce was mentioned earlier and I just forgot. Now I wanna see what Ganny would do if he found out about Itaav's past life though. Course, not that many people have hinted they know of Vaati, so maybe he wouldn't react at all. (Actually... is this Ganny a reincarnation of OoT's? I just assumed they were the same guy up until now.)