Reviews for Fly Away
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 30 . 5/8
;A;
Now I have to actually WAIT for the next chapter. I wanna know what they're gonna do with their premium Goron club membership NOW OTL
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 29 . 5/8
Going to get the McGuffin only to learn that so-and-so is missing and Link must explore such and such dungeon to rescue them in order to get the McGuffin just feels like such a Zelda plot from straight out of the game. After so much AU and plot-heaviness, it feels weirdly like coming home to see such a Zelda staple.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 28 . 5/4
I give it 90% odds something bad happens to Zelda while she's with Groose and Link and Vaati have a terrible fight over it. In the meantime, I'm kinda sad this chapter was written before botw. Link's reaction to easily derailed carts propelled by bombs would have been b-e-a-utiful
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 27 . 5/4
I'm suddenly struck with the sense that Malladus is going to posses Itaav by the end of this fic...

Is it weird that I never finished the SS tutorial but still grinned like an idiot at the mention of Groose?
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 26 . 5/4
*Inches a closer to edge of seat as Vaati memories resurface*

You're such ba tease, tbh.

I wonder if Cole is following the Gerudo now. It's not like anyone on Bleak knew where they were headed. (Although how did the Gerudo know to head there? I thought Linebeck picked that island because the Gerudo don't go to it.)
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 25 . 5/4
If Itaav flies the same as Aang, then does he also do that marble trick. I feel like that's a thing that needs to happen.

Anyway, it just occurred to me that if anything goes wrong, the best time is during the middle of the play. I stressed over all these non-play chapters for nothing.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 23 . 5/3
Not gonna lie. I fully expected Niko to give up information on Zelda. The fact that those three are stuck on Dragonroost until the festival ends is just being for someone to find them. Every chapter it doesn't happen, my trepidation builds.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 22 . 5/3
Grinned the whole time Zelda was singing. I hadn't expected to see those lyrics suddenly pop up in a fic.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 21 . 5/3
I know I complained about overcrowding just the other chapter, but how long has the one child rule been in effect? If the population is still at a sustainable level, it's either gotta be a new rule (and it feels like too little too late) or the overcrowding must have been phenomenally bad a generation ago.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 20 . 5/3
Pennyswoth and Linebeck have bailed during the festival before, haven't they? That just makes sense. As for Itaav, it's gotta be a lot of salt rubbed on the wound to see so many rito flying right after his ship went down.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 19 . 5/3
tbh The Pride sounds like more troubled than it's worth. I get that the princess needs to stay on the move, but it seems like they could put her on a smaller boat. Or at least dump some of the commoners on the mainland to deal with their overcrowding problem.

Also, does ANYONE on The Pride have parents. Zelda claims to have a dad, but everyone else on that wretched ship seems to be an orphan.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 18 . 5/3
Oops. I guess the triforce was mentioned earlier and I just forgot. Now I wanna see what Ganny would do if he found out about Itaav's past life though. Course, not that many people have hinted they know of Vaati, so maybe he wouldn't react at all. (Actually... is this Ganny a reincarnation of OoT's? I just assumed they were the same guy up until now.)
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 17 . 5/2
Huh. He remembered Zelda after all. That's good.

Curious as to what Ganny's motive is in all this. There's been no mention of the triforce, so I don't THINK that's where his interest lies, and seems unlikely that he wants her JUST to protect her from Malladus...
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 16 . 5/2
For a supposedly genius character, Itaav makes some pretty dumb calls. I bet he'll be so focused on vengeance for his ship that he'll forget all about Zelda.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 14 . 4/30
poor Mags has a face only a moblin could love. Pennysworth is kinda annoying though. You'd think self preservation would have to kick in at SOME point.