Reviews for Fly Away
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 17 . 5/2/2017
Huh. He remembered Zelda after all. That's good.

Curious as to what Ganny's motive is in all this. There's been no mention of the triforce, so I don't THINK that's where his interest lies, and seems unlikely that he wants her JUST to protect her from Malladus...
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 16 . 5/2/2017
For a supposedly genius character, Itaav makes some pretty dumb calls. I bet he'll be so focused on vengeance for his ship that he'll forget all about Zelda.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 14 . 4/30/2017
poor Mags has a face only a moblin could love. Pennysworth is kinda annoying though. You'd think self preservation would have to kick in at SOME point.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 11 . 4/26/2017
Oh boo. I was going Vaati's mom was secretly part of some loony cult. But apparently she told Anjean more than was revealed in this chapter. Or maybe Anjean could just sense Vaati somehow. I wonder how old the lokomo would have to be to recognize him.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 10 . 4/26/2017
Was Itaav's mom some kind of evil sorcerer worshipper? Interesting implication that she was aware he was a reincarnation. I wonder who else on The Pride knew...
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 9 . 4/26/2017
I'm surprised Koume and Kotake could tell that Ganondorf was there, but not that he knew the girls were dead (or were they just teasing him?) Also, how long was Vaati in the lower decks before getting promoted? I'm amazed he could pursue engineering (or even tolerate living on a boat at all) if he has that bad a problem with confined spaces.
SmashQueen chapter 30 . 2/23/2017
If there was a kudos button, it would have been mashed several times already. So much of the Zelda-verse put together. I love that that a huge ship is now Hyrule, that Vaati was reincarnated, how deadpan he was up there, the inclusion of characters like Cole and Marin... Like, really, not many fics have the characters from different worlds come together in one and be well written to boot.

Updates may not be often but they're always exciting to see.
CrimsonsArt chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
0w0 Sorry for the late review. I ended up reading the whole story over again, because i absolutely love it. The mix of angst, drama, action and humor is so amazing! And holy shit i love the new chapter. More and more of Vaati's past is sneaking into Itaav's mind .3. I can't wait for more :D (or rather, i can wait, you use the time you need! -'')

Still in love with this!
- Crimson
Dana chapter 30 . 6/29/2016
I loved this story! Unfortunately, I forgot most of the minor plot details, so I guess I'll reread it from the beginning to celebrate this.
Thank you so much for updating!
fleets chapter 30 . 6/24/2016
(listen to the voice in the back of your head, Itaav, do it. do iiiiit)

The part where the Vaati snuck past the Itaav were probably my favorite parts of this chapter. He's been having more and more of those episodes lately and I can't wait if and when he figures it all out.

and oh dear hot spring episode. i'm predicting Zelda to unintentionally cause some squabbles in the background from her growing number of admirers maybe xD

(also waves HOLY TURDUCKENS THIS STORY LIVES!)
fleets chapter 28 . 1/5/2016
Wow I am so sorry for such a late review. Could've sworn I'd made one but I guess I never did D:

Although, that did give me an excuse to reread this chapter, and I enjoyed it quite a bit! I really liked that little ZeLink scene, and even though I'm not a huge Zelinker (FFF Vaazel ALL THE WAY) you had me waffling. Whatever pairing you end up sticking with, I'll probably like it :P I mean I wouldn't even mind a perpetual uncertain no-pairing by the final chapter because I like how you've been shuffling this triangle so far haha

HildaxRavio is one of my favorite ships in LoZ (I'm assuming you've played ALBW by now?) so I loved seeing it here! Link and Groose's comments about them brought a smile to my face :D
unfledgedd chapter 27 . 6/14/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. I instantly recognized the song that you used from the Breath of Fire games. Breath of Fire IV was my favorite out of all of them, and I can't believe how the description of being an endless actually fits Zelda and Link perfectly. And it's just disturbing how true the statement is after what that bad dude (from Skyward Sword, the one who I believe to be the first Ganon incarnation) said. Wow. A reason to love the Zelda games and Breath of Fire games even more!

Either way, I was kind of hoping to wait till I actually caught up with the entire story, but after seeing that reference, I just HAD to say something! So far I'm absolutely loving your story! I might be crazy when I say this, but I honestly can't wait to see more of Itaav. He's automatically my favorite of the entire story because... well, if I'm reading this right, he's the reincarnation of Vaati himself. And out of all the game villains in the world, he's got the No. 1 position on my favorite villain lists. Anyway, keep up the awesome and wonderful work! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your brilliant mind/writing! XD
Rosy chapter 29 . 1/13/2015
This. Is. Amazing! This is so good - I can't wait! Ahhhhhhh! :0
TyrantChimera chapter 28 . 10/18/2014
Yaaaay Ravio and Hilda. I was laughing my butt off when I read that part. Hmm, Ravio always struck me as the 'sorcerer/mage' version of the hero.
Amychama248 chapter 28 . 12/8/2013
I always get really happy when I see this story updated! XD Great job. I don't really know what to say, other than the fact I'm really excited to see what happens next
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »