Reviews for Camille's Best Day
Purple Striped Oranges chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
This was brilliant:) and um you sed that you liked editing and to say if there was a mistake. You sed board when Logan and Katie were talking in the second chapter, and it should be bored:) but overall amazing story:)
rainbowdipNdotz chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
"Dustin is gay."

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA LOVED IT !
kataragurl27 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
i like it
selenicsoulmates chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Adorable.

HAHA. Dustin was gay - I laughed so hard when I saw that. Seriously, this was awesome. Camille and Logan are amazing together.

~_DiamondsInTheRough01_~
XtremeBTRlover chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
totally loved it
claudinha sampaio chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
I liked!

not imagined that the guy was gay.

I think you should have more fic and camille here in logan .

love them together.
Jessicupcake chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
FLUFFFITY FLUFF FLUFF.

I loved it.

The ending was sweet, but the gay line was my favorite. :DDD
Igettvgeeks chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I really liked that. I thought you did a good job of keeping everyone in character. Nice touch adding Katie to the mix. I'm going to read the next chapter now! Good job!
rOcKeR4LiiF3 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
LOL! Dustin is gay! XD be careful Logan he might fall for you XD cute story :D
Miss Fenway chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Oh that was really sweet. I love Logan and Camille together. Another great job! :)
Sango A.R chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
its true james is a little shallow but he does have his good guy qualtities. like in the episode where he and camille audition he got the part and she didn't, but he told her he didn't get it since she was upset.
selenicsoulmates chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Loved it!(:. You seem to have them in charater. Very good (;. Can't wait for an update!

~_DiamondsInTheRough01_~
raindropsX chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
this was amazing, i loved it. i can't wait to see how this turns out.
kelsmar chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aw, I love this! :D

Please update it soon!
Jessicupcake chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
:D

I would like you to continuuuueee.

There aren't too many stories on this ship, or any good ones. No offense to any other writers but...

Some of them are kinda bad... :S

I won't delve into that. But I do like your plot idea, mysterious guy that meets Camille, spurring Logan into a fit of unknown jealousy. At least, he doesn't know it's jealousy. The guys and Jo of course know everything, while Camille and Logan are... clueless. Again.

Keep writing! :)