Reviews for And I Promise That I'll Run Away With You
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Great story and love the idea of it all and how you played it all out.
CharlieTheCAG chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Awe. Some.
srortiz87 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
awww this was so fluffy and romantic and wonderful!
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awww so sweet :)
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I dont know how i never came across this story but damn it was really good. :)
AshleighB94 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Amazing. You should really make this into more then a one-shot.
MorningMsMagpie chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I think that you have a perfect understanding of their characters and the way you portrayed them in this story is a reflection of that. It is wonderfully written and I'm so happy that I stumbled upon this brilliant piece of work. I look forward to more stories! Thank you for sharing!
Quinnessence chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ah, the wonderful thing that is the endlessly loving and forgiving heart of Rachel Berry. Give it up Fabray, it is inevitable. You will be assimilated.

I looked everywhere - it's most definitely rust-free; just bright, shiny, vintage Faberry - no filler here.

Mad props.
SuicideClub chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This is a beautifully told tale.

My favourite line:

"All she knows is that Rachel's eyes are the color of forgiveness and her fingers locked tightly with Quinn's own feel like safety and the words flowing out of her mouth sound like the most beautiful song ever sung and the lyrics promise redemption."
Lcrazemag chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
If I asked you to marry me...
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Loved it
Love-Knows-No-Boundaries-101 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I really liked this story awesome job. :)

1LK0NB1
TheWestDriver chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is the best Quinn/Rachel oneshot I've ever read. You nail Quinn's inner monologue on the head, and I think the way you write Rachel is perfect for the sweet side of her personality.

I really need to reread it!
illusions of tainted moonlight chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That was so romantic! It warmed my heart and gave me hope I didnt know I needed. Thank you