Reviews for Oh, These Wretched Seas
SayMrrp chapter 25 . 7/25/2014
AWESOME! Ahahahahaha so many awesome moments... I loved Nore and Den's stories! Oooh, and LietPol is soooo cute!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/3/2014
Romano is 19, Feliciano is 18, but Romano is 12 seconds older? D:
Typo?
Katahashi-kun chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I read it to!
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
I was gonna stop reading for now but I saw the chapter title, and decided not to care about curfews :3 a HRAD day indeed! ahaha! thank you!
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
*mouth open* wow... *sort of gasping* wow... *reads A/N* aw, but I like France as uke! *blush* ah, did I just say that? well, I like France as uke 3 now excuse me while I read this chapter again :3 thank you!
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
:D rough kiss! 3 ahaha thank you! :3 I love pirate Iggy 3 he's so damn dominant 3
petitmotdefrance chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I like your fiction, it's a good one!

But please, stop use 'Mon Petit' for Arthur. Mon petit is use for child, like, you know, realy little child. Baby but in family term, or well, it's bad in this context. Try to say 'mon cher' (my dear), I think it's the feeling you wanna translate in there.

If you want some french term for a lover, you have :
'mon amour' (my love),
'mon aimé' (same but more noble (?) anyway, I think it's more appropriate here for Francis because is royalty),
'mon cher et tendre' (my dear and tender/ my lovely dear (?) it's famous in dramatics works),
'ma moitié' (my half but we don't say it anymore)
'mon promis' (here, it's, like, never use today but dramatics works love it. But it's for a man who is engage and soon to be married).

Now, for the funny nickname like 'mon lapin', gook thinking! it's a hot nickname. And read 'mon petit lapin' is damn fun! You can forget the Mon Petit Lapin. Don't know how it's call in english but it's mon petit lapin without big P and L.

If you want other funny nickname you have
'mon chou' (my cake. Un chou is a cake with cream)
'mon lapinou' (my rabbit but in a very, very fond, suggar and deresive (here) way. Like for a child but for adult).
In the same way, there 'mon choupinet' but for 'my cake'.
'mon doudou' can be use too but it's more the girls and women who use it. For men, of course.

And, at a time you have write 'garçons belles' or something. The translation of 'beautiful boys' is 'de beaux garçons'. 'Belle' is the same as 'beau' but with a feminin word.

I hope it will help! Like you see, i can just correct some french sayings (and I'm pretty sure my rewiew have a lot of mystake too! Sorry) 'cause I like your story!
By!
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I just love reading this so far
ChibiRose238 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Okay, so I read this a while back, before I made an account here. Then I forgot the name when I went to recommend it to a friend. I FINALLY FOUND IT AGAIN! I just wanted to let you know that this was one of the greatest fics I've read...
kukuki chapter 25 . 7/28/2012
Oh author I'm so sad to see this story come to a close! I've grown attached to it and the wonderful characters, especially the lovely Ivan/Al pairing:) I hope you update the epilogue soon and keep on writing:D
Katt1848 chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
please please please upload the last chapter! I can't wait to read it
kAiTlYn chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
i didnt cry intill they buried them i boo-hooed at that part and any time hong kong was minchined im soooo sad btw im talking about ch.8
jesse chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
just going to say prussia is ggermanys OLDER brother not the other way around other than that you are awesome!
mudkiprox chapter 25 . 6/6/2012
I think you have to watch your grammar a little more, example: dragged in front of the court not drug. Also, the French, if he was say his little bunny it would by his petit lapin. Mon means my so if you leave it there it become "it was his my little bunny!" which doesn't really work. Fixing some of the grammar would make this so much better.
bye sora chapter 25 . 5/5/2012
this is so amazing o

is so sad it's almost over *sobs*