Reviews for Funny Kind of Love
hhh chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
It was funny, good work :)
Devil Asuka chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wow LMFAO!hahaha I hate that pairing 2!liliXhwoarang HELL No its asukaxhwoarang all the way!
em0tionalcore chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Why its only has one chapter? Anyway,i love HwoarangxAsuka fics too!they were just so cool together...
PandaPearl1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I LOVE A GOOD HwoAsu FF soo yep i liked it shes so tsundere!
not the mermaid chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
awww that was cuuutee 3 i hope u make another story for them soon! _
Salysha chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This is a fun fic. The characterizations are nice, the dialogue is lively, and the story has a good pacing. I particularly liked how the narrative was clear and simple without an array of flowery phrases; for instance, you kept using the characters' proper names without a thousand and one cutesy nouns (you said "Asuka" rather than "the dark-haired girl" or "the Japanese," et cetera). Overall, nice work!

At the beginning, there was one instance of confusing paragraphing. The sequence from "You need to get your act together..." to "That mobile was so expensive!" should be in a single paragraph because it's all about Lili's actions and speech. Remember the commas before the closing quotation marks, followed by a small letter.

Lili and Asuka trading insults was particularly amusing; the banter was a clear forte in this. The prank itself on the "cowgirl" was steadily on the icky side, but... meh, can't have it all. This was entertaining and fast-paced, and the fic worked.
asukaxjinforever chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
i liked it ALOT! i actually dont prefer this pairng compared to asukaxjin (yeh yeh i know 'cuzins' but still they luk gd together lol, their only pixels LOL!) i really liked the plot and reckon u shud actually carry this on with atleast one more chapter with them discussing how to prank jin where asuka will know that hes her cuzin so she cud say to hworang that it will be way easier with her in the mix - hehe, im so evil muhuhahaha!
Getemono chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh my goodness, I was laughing the whole time, I like how smooth but still boyish Hwoarang is in this fic, priceless!

I love Jin to death, but I wonder what Asuka and Hwoarang would do to the poor guy. XD
Shrimp Mayo chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
it was awesome! God i love those two (even though i also like AsukaXLili)... They're so cute
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Heh, nice work on this. Well done. Keep at it.
Lauren Andrea chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Ahw! I love this pairing XD Totally awesome one shot, I found it funny and cute :) Keep it up!
Ghostsammeo chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
"Yeah... I'm awesome,"

Lmfao!

Hwoarang is awesome, ao is Asuka and so is this story.

You should do more Tekken romances Gerkyhen, this was great!
Kazama123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Awws this is sooooo cute. I love Asuka, she's so awesoume :)

K