Reviews for Bring Hinatasama to the Real World
Great chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
That's a great story!
But...
You're motivating us to kill you.
I really don't like when someone says "Ecchi" things about my lovely Hinata.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
This chapter is awesome please continue I want to now what happens next.
Kagomefan00 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Kabe-san Needs an idult he needs an adult! Awesome chapter one. aw sasuke softy.
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
I like it :D so cute with Kabe and Hinata update soon plz

H.H
in your dreams as well chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Awww this chapter was short. But anyway this is really really good plz update. It's not everyday you read fanfics with fanboys lol
yukinataangel chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Wow... that is one horny teen. Anyways, I think all three chapter are a great start. Please make more I want to now what happens next! Update Soon!
Acumichi chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Awesome as always and please please please let there be L in this fic XD I love that little genious! I wish I was one of those old ladies casue Kabe sounds HOT!

Please continue _
NinjaJudai19 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Haha poor kabe went to the wrong place P hmm I can't wait to find out what other anime characters will show up hehehe
Dark Moon Maiden chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Yeah put lots of hot guys, wonder who you will also put, please update soon I love your story
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
So funny! Where did Kabe go? He appeared where? I want to know! Update soon, kissus
KingofHeartless'09 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
wow
anlmoon chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
interesting, cool mixing other anime
Acumichi chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
*smiles brightly* Thank you so much for the update, and i so wish I was there to get a picture with Hinata-san! keep writing.
NinjaJudai19 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Oh snap bringing death note into this 0

I really liked the update it was funny )

Btw great story so far
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
I LOVE you and your fics, they are awsome!

Thanks for the update X3

I'm sooooooooo happy, the wait was worth it ;3

Can't wait for the next chap .

Whenever you lack motivation or inspiration, PM me, my persistence could be helpful (it's the first time someone -besides my family- said I was persistent, I'm really gleeful) :)