Reviews for The Failure Fairy Tales
wishfulliving89 chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
ha ha love the storys very cite an funny 2.
Sweet Honey-sempai chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
These have been really funny!
Kohaku Kawa chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
This made me laugh so much! I really liked the twist at the end.

If you write another one, I'd love to see Leon in another Fairy Tale with D.

Thanks for sharing these!
Kohaku Kawa chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Very funny. These a great little stories. You really capture the lighthearted side of D.
Kohaku Kawa chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Hahahahahaha, that was great! Thanks for sharing this!
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was very cute and funny! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters :)
Suryallee chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
rofl! I wonder tooXD
Suryallee chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
lol, I wonder how he got to be himself again, lol
Suryallee chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Rofl! I had belly arches after reading this. From all the laughter, thanks for writing this
Suryallee chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
And this time, the whole tea set was broken on his head... I actually can easily imagine this! Oh Lord! I sooo Love this one, XD
Ka chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
... hahaha. That was funny. Nice little story.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
The four parts of this story you've written so far I've found quite amusing! I look forward to future updates!
-Silvermoon
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
*still laughing* Oh, this is soooo good!
Uh, so unicorns are allerginc to non-virgins? That's the real reason? *rolls out of the chair* XD poor granpapa D, so cruelly (?) played by his grandson and his animals!
...and so we know how D is not a frog anymore :P
Oh, the chapter of the frog was probably my favourite - D is quite the aggressive frog indeed XD
FoxxyRyukiChan chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
ROFLMAO! Literally! Sofu probably should have read further into it when he noticed Chris was involved...

Though the grammar is just a tad bit off, its still perfectly understandable. In fact, I didn't even notice the first time I read through it! Its just like a fresh translation; a few too many words here and there. Nothing unexpected when someone hasn't been writing in a given language for a while.

Keep up the excellent work!
hieiashke chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
had me smiling from ear to ear! good way to start the day!