Reviews for Bait
AzzaBby chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh my Cas, I'ma gonna have to clean up my computer screen now. I laughed so hard, it's now covered in Pepsi, haha! Loved it, honey! :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Oh dear God, this is...*bursts into laughter* THIS is how something it is done! So funny and so in character and SO awesome!

"I mean", Dean continued, "unless she's some needy, touchy-feely, new age, hippy chick succubus who's into angsty geeks and enjoys meaningful conversation before, during and after sex, you're not gonna be her type, are you?"- SO DEAN! :D
MsMKT86 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Funny! I laughed out loud at - "I mean", Dean continued, "unless she's some needy, touchy-feely, new age, hippy chick succubus who's into angsty geeks and enjoys meaningful conversation before, during and after sex, you're not gonna be her type, are you?" So Dean!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Sam's got a point, he remembers the pony's name but rarely the girls' names.

'
Mystique Aqua chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I was laughing so hard that my colleagues thought that I was crazy. I mean, man... can you imagine it, Dean sweet talking a pony and buying her flowers? lol, and the pony ate the flowers, hahahaha...

*wipes tears from eyes* You are truly a very hilarious writer and your stories are downright awesome and fun to read. _
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Hi Dizzo.

I love some of your dialogue in this and love the idea that a touch-feely nerdy succubus exists somewhere for shy repressed Sammy! Haha

And I', sure the pony must have been a pretty one!

Made me smile a lot.

Bev x
JudyH chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh, that was funny, and totally in character. Loved it.
dk-joy chapter 1 . 6/7/2010