Reviews for Inescapable
A beautiful ciel chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This is making me cry.

Well done.
LightSpectrum chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is both lovely and sad; thank you for sharing it.
Vasiliki chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
The final line was so sad that made me want to weep too! ;_;
Ubiko chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
After reading this story, I burst into tears.

This story is heartbreaking and yet it is brutally honest. The aviator lives by the lessons the Little Prince has thought him. His life revolves around the things that are/would be and trues to share it. He practically clings to the Little Prince's view of life and yet at the end the ultimatum is set. He is no longer as your perfect title suggest Inescapable to the fact that he is a grown man, passing on probably the final stages of his life.

I'm very, very thankful that this story was written. I think it would make a fitting closure to the entire story because it is realistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Silvara chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is the saddest and more moving thing I read in long long time. Thank you for giving shape and colors to childhood grieving.

Inescapable... is a terrible title.

It's hard to continue to believe through time and sometimes, tears and wounds rips through flowers, and to preserve them, we put them in impenetrable prisons when they slowly forget the smiles of the stars...

Inescapable is terrible in its righteous pertinence.
mitsu-kun chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
one of my favourite stories... so sweet.
tagga-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
lovely. made me completely well up.
submitted-phalanx chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
ohhh, this is so beautiful! there is so not enough for this fandom, and this is an amazingly moving contribution. thank you so much!
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow! This was amazing! I greatly enjoyed it! Thanks so much for sharing!