Reviews for Regret
MissiYoung chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Ugh, Finn in 'that faggy room'. Don't get me started! I took a poll of some friends at a dinner party one night-4 couples, all male/female (almost unheard of for our group since we are all bi or pan and are just as likely to end up with our own gender) and all Gleeks (yes, we're all in our 30's lol). 2 of the men agreed that they'd not have wanted rooms like that as teens. 2 said they probably wouldn't have cared.

All 4 women agreed that any boy whose room they'd gone into as a teenager that looked like a Middle Eastern sex den would have gotten so much sex...so clearly Finn and the 2 dissenters (one of whom was my own bi boyfriend) are idiots lol.

Thanks for sharing this amazing fic, I really enjoyed it!
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Aw. ;_; I didn't think much about where Finn was staying after he was kicked out in the series, but now I wonder...Anyway, this was deadly sweet, and now I am of course extremly curious of what you thought of the "real" thing?
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
*sappy sigh* I think you did a wonderful job portraiting the turmoil in Finn's mind. I even feel a bit sorry for him!

"For a random second I thought he was talking about Brittney." - Awwfffhahahrmmph. :'I

I just love litterature. Nothing beats it. Ok, the acting was so brilliant in this scene it had more inpact than anything written, but still...There is so much things you just can't say and expect people to understand with a picture. I love the little details you've added, like how you described Kurt's hurt face or Finn's uncontrollable words.
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Hello! It's me who wrote the ridiculously long reviews on '20 times Ed's heart stopped' and then...disappeard, hehe. But I'm back, and I've watched Glee since last time, so I had to check your Glee-fics out! And, oh man, I loved this whole Furt-issue in the series! It broke my heart and glued it together. And seriously, I will never get enough of bromance, and this is just totally believable between Finn and Puck! I love it! How Puck would find comfort at Finn's house, and the discreet hug! And I just love how you write, there so many lines that tugs your heartstrings. And I think you nailed Puck's inner voice so well I can hear him in my head!
Without.The.Rain chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
nice, i really liked the ending. good work
Without.The.Rain chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
that was a brilliant take on Finn POV on that episode, i really liked it. Good work.
Maara Annika chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
This fic made me feel sorry for Puck. I liked how you two wrote about Finn/Kurt. And I liked how it ended, thanks.
Jellyfish Jam chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
This was beautiful. It made me cry almost as much as the actually episode. I thought it had a really awesome ending. Cudos! Well done.
timeworn grace chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Ouch, but good. You guys have a real way with words. I may have an entirely inappropriate crush on you to go with the one I have on Kurt.
solvingthought chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
You did the wrapup justice. If it's not touched on in the show, I could probably live fairly happily.

This is a wonderful story. I'm entirely intrigued by Finn's relationship with Kurt because it really is an internal struggle, that I think you categorize perfectly.
can-o-soup chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
This was so cute :3

Gosh guys made me tear up

why does poor Kurt always get beaten up

Nice job
L.A.H.H chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Loved it. Thanks for writing. x
can-o-soup chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Aw I love the relationship you two get between them.

It's really sweet.

This is great guys

And oh my gosh. Glee Finale was so good! Was aired this evening in UK. I'm so happy with how it ended. I love Sue!

1 little thing slight typo on line 4 I would say, including the quote but not the title, "her eyes not on 'my' but on Jeopardy"

Yeah just thought I point that out to you :D

Keep it up
L.A.H.H chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Excellent chapter. I completely agree that it wasn't wrapped up,and I can't wait to see the next chapte.r x
can-o-soup chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
lovely guys, really very good

and this is one of my favourite scenes

Season finale is on Monday in the UK so...

I'm sad it's almost over