Reviews for Cat's Paw
mdizzle chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Okay, so is Mineth like just a normal alien or something then?
jlink chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
good story hope you can update soon
Ibskib chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Heh, "A small, innocent, cat-girl maid. Just how many fetishes was that rolled into one?"
that really made me crack up
Ibskib chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Great Divergence point, who wouldn't run away from someone that feeds you to starving cats.
Like how Ranma is working to conquer his fear, something that I rarely see in fics, which is a bit strange considering how debilitating a weakness it is.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I love this story and would be overjoyed to see a continuation someday!
Drac-frst chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
At first I'd thought you were actually sticking just to the eroge. Silly me. When Mineth started using magic and the word "Hume," suddenly things took a sharp turn for the unexpected. A Vierra from one of the various more recent FF games, eh? This'll be fun. When we see more chapters, anyway. And with the contract reference, I'm betting this fall's under Ranma's responsibility somehow. It'll be interesting to see how far you go with this and where you'll draw the line with the crossovers.
Drac-frst chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
... please tell me you didn't... did you really cross Ranma 1/2 with an eroge? If my memory serves me correctly.. "Let's Meow Meow"? lmao I think that's the funniest thing I've seen in a good while. Not to mention that it actually does fit entirely too well with Ranma's cat-phobia. And of course now I have to read to .. well, not the end (since it's not finished), but as far as it goes. Despite the paper I have to write, and all the sleep I'm going to miss out on, at this point I don't think I can /not/ continue. (Fear the double-negatives, for they will addle your mind! Especially at 1 in the morning -.-) Anyway, back to reading...
Anon42 chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Oh lawl. Instead of fiancees, amazon wife, crazy stalker gymnast and various others, he's picking up part-human girls from other worlds. Harbinger of Chaos, thy name is Ranma.

Mineth is a viera, right? From Ivalice of FF-verse, right? If so, then yay. I always liked the viera, and not just because they're nice to look at.

Keep up the good work!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Interesting please continue!
gryphon489 chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
looking forward to the next chapter!
silverstreak93242 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
hehe, here's hoping that this fic isn't dead! maybe just on the back burner or your muse took an unexpected extended trip to Rio or something, but I hope that this fic is continued eventually! Enjoyed it the first time, and enjoyed it this time! looking forward to seeing how your planning to mess with Ranma in the future!
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Interesting hope fore more.
Megatyrant chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Hmm, so a tiny bit of FFXII enters the mix. How intriguing. :)

(Yes, when it comes to games, and various other things, I am indeed a nerd. And proud of it, so there. :))
Megatyrant chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Ah,a crossover with Let's Meow Meow. At least that would be the english title. It is an entertaining game, and I do believe that this could become quite interesting.

As for how I know of the game, well... Thank you J-list dot com. :D
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Dude this is funny as hell! I can't wait for more.