Reviews for KnS: Sins in the Moonlight
Syein chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I just re-read it (because I just love the sociopath Chikane), and especially this part, I don't quite get it. When they talking about the Himemiya being a ringer and false passports, what does that mean?
Syein chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
I love love love this! I especially love it when Himeko and Chikane's personalities are like 2 magnets of opposite end (well, what do I expect from the sun and the moon)
What matter is that they attracted each other so well that they become my favorite couple.
When I read Chikane killed the kidnappers. I was thinking something along the line like "well, she destroyed the earth and killed a whole population of human before, it make little differences if she killed three kidnappers-whom planned to kill her after they get the ransom"
Kelsey Pearl chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
She is pretty bad ass. Those poor, confused detectives.
fan-rei chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
"a sociopath with an incestuous fixation" did you develop this idea in other fic?

i like your way of thinking. it mage interresting reading.
Wicked Hermit chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
AGH IT SUBMITTED MY REVIEW BEFORE I FINISHED IT!

I really liked how you wrote Chikane as totally mechanical (is that the correct word...?). She easily slips between her "lover", "schoolgirl", and "killer" mask - it's quite chilling.

On other stuff, I really like how you put the little scene between the police officers! They added insight on how people not involved in Kannazuki rituals would view the situation. Quite funny, too - that one guy was right on target...

Also, bartering to get a cheaper price in souveneir shops are fantastic! It's so fun to do; I recently went to the nearest Chinatown and bargained and stuff. :)

What I really like in how you write is that you offer a new, realistic way into the minds of the priestesses; and not only Chikane, but Himeko too. And that you don't really use any purple prose! OMG HOW DO YOU DO THAT. I try so hard not to, LOL, but Chikane and Himeko's designs practically begs to make it into a beautiful, over-worded romance fluff party. On that note, what is your opinion about Tsuyazakura Kouyuki's KnM fics, as they seems to be the rulers of purple prose?
Wicked Hermit chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Ah, I finally decided to read this fanfic (because i'm wary of lemons lol, so i skipped that part)!

I've been missing out! :( A truly wonderful dive into manga!Chikane's mind, you showed that she is definitely a more baser human than Himeko - sex and violence indeed. Also, the fact that her entire world revolves around her Sun (hey i made a physics joke! get it...? ugh) is highlighted extremely well.
UnraisedClock chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
This was absolutly incredable. Bravo! *claps for you*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
It occured to me suddenly while reading this chapter- if Chikane is so reluctant to initiate at all...

How did the two end up together (and intimitely so)? There must have been a discussion somewhere, or a few awkward teenage years. That or Himiko had no problems with initating herself once they'd reached that certain age...hard to imagine shy Himiko doing such thing though.

What a great short story that would make!

I am ashamed to say that I've never reviewed to any of your stories before. I am one of your...lurking reader-fans who've read all of your Kannazuki stories and thought them to be great but am to lazy to bother reviewing.

I can't help it this time though (I'm re-reading this chapter for the nth time)- because your stories are making me think deeper into the Chikane-Himiko relationship.

I truly love your portrayal of Chikane, and I believe yours is one of the best characterizations out there.

It truly saddens me that you haven't written any Kannazuki no Miko fiction lately...but I will take heart in re-reading your old ones instead.
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Chikane is just kickass amazing! *.*

Lol, and I liked how Lord came up with this whole ringmarolled idea of Chikane being a ringer for Reiko...only to essentially throw his hands up in the air, and agree she could just be a sociopath with an incestuous fixation XDD

Fantastic work as usual~! I'm having an absolute ball reading and in some cases re-reading your work from when I started reading 'em years ago

Keep up the excellent writing~! D
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I love love love love this story! The lemon scene was HOT. Honestly it was one of the best, most sensual, most enjoyable 'love' scenes I've ever read. Kudos for you on that 3

The ending made me laugh when Chikane was whooping that thug's ass lol. And action! Looking forward to reading more of this awesome story...so I will now! XD
Hanyankana chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Another awesome work!

Reiko's lack of poised and mannerism is not the real problem, the problem is she isn't as crazy as the only two Himemiyas from a previous life. And I Loved the displays of the role of the twins in their new life: Miya-chan and Miya-sama.

The kidnappers strategy was well planned, and could have been effective, if the kidnapped one was someone who is not Chikane. I feel sorry for pukui and his men, there's no way they could have known of reincarnated teenage warriors taking vacations in Hawaii.

Himeko using the strength that only Chikane can bring out of her and taking decisive steps its a pleasent sight; the way they complemented each other makes them practicly unstoppable together and the fight was very exciting with chikane's sharp mind as the protagonist.

The police officer deducted the real relationship between the twins but decided to shrug it off because it wasn't as believable as the bodyguard hipotesis. I laughed at the situation.

The last two lines were increadible; the promise of a brighter future. They both deserve it.

The way Chikane create hell on earth and the way Himeko went through to that hell and proclaim unending love to the person who created it; they are not normal and you gave it a proper use to that particular trait.

Thanks for the reading.
Rawrbert chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Well done once again. I never cease to be amazed by your skill of writing.

Another story well done!
deltagundam chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
After trying to figure out what made Chikane's escape so well written, I realized it was because of her methodical analysis of her current situation, and her possible modes of escape and attack. To the reader, there was never really any doubt that Chikane would escape, but the way you wrote it was very entertaining. Your vision of Chikane is still the best i've read, with much of the angst found in other fanfics removed, leaving her the beautiful, deadly sociopath we know and love.
Fears Unspoken chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
After posting my first comment it did occur to me that Chikane could save herself. I just had the false hope that maybe ever once in a blue moon, someone would make Himeko do something uncharactistical badass. But that would be uncharacterist. Espescially without her Priestess powers.

Even so, what chikane did was ten times better then anything himeko could have possible pull of in my opinion. So Badass! I loved it!
Fears Unspoken chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow, just wow! This whole chapter is so badass! It's a shame they were able to take her down but having to use a taser to do it, just speaks that much more for Chikane's awesomeness.

Oh no. This is horrible. Who's going to save her? Himeko doesn't have any detective skills what so ever. How the hell is she going to find her? I'm so hooked on this now! XD