Reviews for Backlash
Danger Mouse chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
This was a "sweet" story. You even got the Riddilers character right. I'm definatly going to check your other stories. Oh I might add a higher degree of proof reading though. It was good reading but some of the sentences weren't clear.

Thanks for the experience.
thepsychopthicextraterrestrial chapter 1 . 6/29/2003

I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I loI love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it

Miss All Saturday chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
This fic had a BTAS feel to it!I really liked that!Very few fics accomplished it! :)
HoneyBee chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
I think this great fanfci, and you are a great writer. You';re very talented - it seems like watching BTAS myself. Love the interaction between Dick and Babs. It would be better though if you put it in chapters, instead putting it one page.