Reviews for The Last Night That She Lived
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I agree on all the other reviewers:
the story is great!

The pain Emily is in is almost touchable,
and she is very well characterized and the fictional parts are awesome (especially 'No, Emily, the Russian Ambassador does not want to see your new doll' - it fits so well!)

The only thing I do not really understand is the title -
did you plan Emily to do anything at first, or what is it supposed to mean?
solveariddle chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Now that PB is leaving CM, I'm looking for older stories I might not have read, and I found this one. I know you wrote it a while ago, but perhaps you like getting reviews on older stories. :)

I could almost feel the angst and loneliness you described. Isn't it always 3 a.m. when you wake up from a nightmare? The title made me wonder whether you originally intended to continue the story even if the ending is ambiguous enough to let it end the way you want in your mind. Anyways, it's a great story. Thanks for sharing.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
She's so lonely. She needs to get w/Reid, another lonely soul.
Amora Rains chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
That was incredible. I can't even begin to describe what made it so amazing, but I loved it.

Fantastic work.

Love from,

Amora
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
grest story
mlw217 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Keep going! I want to know what happens!
Potion chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was great. This is the kind of story I get onto FF hoping to find. Emily angst is the greatest kind of angst there is, and you have really perfected that. You brought a real kind of pain to this story without making it seem like she needs pity, and you made her seem so weak and so strong at the same time. So alone, yet still having people she cares about.

I hope to see more from you soon. (:
Thelostone2013 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Fantastic job! Wow - that was great! :)
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is fantastic!
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
wonderfully written, perfect characterization... but you already knew that! )
2272053 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Excellent story, you have her perfectly in character! That was terrifically written, I really loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I freaking love this. I love the way you can capture an audience (aka me) and have me not doing anything but reading, even when people are calling my name. Amayzing story, as always.