Reviews for The Sixth
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/20
Hilarious, although i'm sad to see Naruto not take the position.
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Love it when Sakura's strong. Thanks for posting!
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
That was refreshing, nice work!

Cheers!
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
great story!
evefaxton chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was so sweet and funny! Super strong Sakura FTW!
erik chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
A great take on the future Hokage.
personwhostoolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Hi

Well this story had an interesting plot but there are some mistakes that I'd like to take note of (mostly just characterization and whatnot).

- First of you say that the only reason Naruto is not suited to become hokage because he'll be cooped behind the desk for a long time but other than that he's pretty much ready. Well I don't think that's really much of a reason and I'm sure that wouldn't keep Naruto from achieving his dream. Maybe you could edit it someday and say he hasn't finished his training or something. And Naruto wouldn't give up that easily on his dream.

-I personally think that Kakashi might've been a bit OOC. I don't know, maybe it's just me but I could never really see him asking Sakura out on a date. I see him just joining her for ramen or her taking the initiative.

-Sakura was very OOC IMO. It's great that she has matured and is stronger than her old self but you portrayed her like a Mary-Sue/superwoman. I doubt that Kakashi would have that much trouble figting herand she whooped an ANBU's ass in less than 10 seconds. And I think it was a little stretch to have Shizune say that no one died in Sakura's surgery table. Even the best surgeons make mistakes. And she would've thought more about her decision to become hokage 'cause she knows it's Naruto's dream and she wouldn't want to take that away from her friend.

-I don't know if there were any spelling or grammatical errors since I just glided through it and I'm typing this on my phone. Hehe.
Mustsleep chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Very cute and enjoyable; you should continue this :)
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
oh my god i so love it!
shadow-saur chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hehehe...

This is really cute. Sakura's some kind of super-woman, and having Kakashi being terrified and groveling is highly amusing.
quarterdark chapter 1 . 6/7/2010