Reviews for Know Thyself
slay1angel chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
That was a great story! Thank you for sharing it!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This was seriously good! You know I'm usually not a Jacob or Edward fan as far as who I ship with Bella, but I think the former is just because I couldn't decide if the actor who plays Jake is hot or not to me, lol. And I gotta say, I've discovered that he looks pretty good in both Breaking Dawns : ) I'm pretty visual, so yeah, while I always enjoyed their friendship and was all for that, this is the first fic where I have honestly rooted for Jacob/Bella as a couple. Usually I ship her with one of the other wolves (when she's not with Jasper - that's kind of my main love for Twi-verse), mostly Paul. Very well written, I'll have to check out if you've written other stuff as I like your style. Bravo!
The-Best-Librarian chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
OH MY GOD! This is officially the best one-shot I've ever read. I love the story, how you wrote it, the ending, you. ;) LOL. But seriously I will marry you solely because you will write aswesomw stories such as this on. Keep up the fantastic work.
Madmaxi chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
To sum it up in one word. Amazing.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was so wonderful. I was happy she chose to leave Edward and went to Jacob. The beach scene was full of love until Victoria surprised them. At one point I was certain Victoria would kill them both and stopped reading. That was so well written, shock and fear at once. But I finished and the ending was remarkable, it just fit. "Did we shower together? Not as nearly as hot as it sounds", so true to the Pack and their friendships. Quill, Paul, Leah, all perfect. Jacob so good and warm.

I am so glad I found your stories, this was perfect. Thanks for writing.
EygptianFireFly chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I love how your story starts and ends with breathing. How it interconnects all the changes and ideas. The fight with Victoria is a little vague and I had a hard time understanding what was going. but I really liked it.
madyashiefan chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Simply wonderful.
Jeniesethebeast chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wow... Great story. It left me speechless.
Zapphe chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
It's a good story. I like that meditation has helped to see her choice much clearer. It makes sense and very different. The only thing I am not sure about is the confrontation with Victoria. It's not possible that Jacob didn't smell before she got so close and it seema a little unreal that she would let B/J have so much conversation before she tried to kill or turn Bella. But it doesnt dampen the story, it is still an enjoyable because it is differnt.
entre la sombra y el alma chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This was lovely, but I think my very favorite part was Bella hiding under the blanket. It was so cute, so funny, so simply human and silly. I loved it. Somehow the message of your story was conveyed in even that little part. Thanks for sharing.
Timbafox chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was amazing. The story was well planned and well written. I enjoyed the reflective nature of your version of Bella. Her self-discovery was believable and interesting to follow. She thought about things in a way that -regardless of the path she chose- I wish she would have in the canon version. Thank you for sharing.
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
WOW, that was an awesome story. i laughed so bad at the all showering together thing.
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This was beautifull. Bella's introspection was great; very real and heartfelt. I'm glad that in between things there was time for her to process everything. I like the way her relationshup with Jacob progressed and thought he confession was really how it was suppose to be.

I loved how she told Edward off!

Good work so keep it up.

sorry forgot to sing in
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2010

I loved how she told Edward off!

Good work so keep it up.
Vani88 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was very interesting and thought-provoking. Strangely enough, the part that spoke to me very much was the Edward one, where he deliberately tells her the wrong time. I know that one personally and never got behind why people pretend this type of thing, but I agree that it breaks the trust. Lying on such a minor thing is really something absolutely sad...

I would have hoped for more lemons, to be honest, but it stands fine as it is.