Reviews for How Could This Happen To Me?
Zeph3r chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Feel bad for killing Rosh?

I felt bad because I could only kill that little snot once!
somewhat inactive chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Haha yes! I always feel terribly guilty and go all depressed. I've never finished the game on the dark side... I always get outnumbered and killed (I fail epically). Anyway, nice piece, very emotional. I enjoyed reading it. Nice work.
Darktiger09 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Please update this, I am hooked. :) And no, I even replayed the game so I could kill him a second time lol!
BethH13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
you have a point. but still this story is AWSOME!
BethH13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
that was an awsome story! when i turned evil i was upset too. to bad this couldnt have been in the game. that would have been AWSOME!
Mirror Rain chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I always feel bad when I kill him, then stupid for feeling bad. But! I found a way how you can kill him, and keep him alive. After that scene where Alora is trying to convince you to kill him and Kyle telling you to let him live, you save it. Then you can kill Rosh or let him live. And if you don't like the ending, you can go back to that part of the game and do the opposite. :D
Darth Yuthura chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I liked your show of emotion and remorse. I can believe Jaden would kill Rosh and then come to regret what she's done. My only advice would have been to maybe include some flashbacks to show the reader what actually happened at the moment Rosh was killed.

I actually have something like that in my own fiction, under the 'STAR WARS' category. In my version, Jaden also kills Rosh; but then Kyle shows up before she kills Alora. In my version, Kyle is more concerned for Jaden than he is angry. He holds Alora responsible for Rosh's death, but tells Jaden that she was the one who actually murdered him... and that killing Alora would only drive her further down the dark path.

I also dislike playing the DS path. Rosh may have been arrogant, but he sure didn't deserve to die. In my version, Alora actually tricks Jaden into thinking Rosh was only serving his own interests, which she later admits is a lie. When Jaden realizes that Rosh was telling the truth, she is consumed by guilt. After she realizes what she's done, Kyle does everything he can to comfort her.

PS: If the story is complete, then does that mean you don't intend to update it?