Reviews for Insecure
mitsuki chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I loved this story! It was awsome! How about you write a fem!ezio story
Assassin From Neptune chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Hey. I just wanted to comment on the fact that I love the idea of Altair genderbent. You should write more stories like this one. I would gladly read them. Well done.

(P.S. Malik's last name is spelt Al-Sayf. Good luck! :3)
kira1525 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That's Cute D Second FemAltair Fic Ever!
LivingInsanity chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is soooo adorable! :D

HAhahahaha, silly fem!Altair. You're so opposite of your male personality. But it's quite fitting!

And you! *points at you* This is an excellent piece of work! I shall fave it! *stashes it in a folder and locks it away next to her bed* AHAHA! Sorry, I'm a sucker for sap/fluff and all that other yummy stuff. I hope you write more like this. :) 3
SoldierVAI224 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
WOW. I an astonished. People need to make more cute fanfics. This made my afternoon. I wish something like this would have happened in the game. It's a little on the short side, but it's so cute, I read it twice. For a first, this is amazing. I'm sure you'll go on to make many great AC fanfics.
Assassin117 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Very cute! I kind of like the idea of a girl altair...Keep on with your amazing writing!
ChuBerry chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That. Was. Amazing. Maltaria is 3 Make more fem!Altair because genderbent fics are very scarce :

Fem!Altair was a bit OOC, imo. She's like a giddy high school girl in love / but it was still goooood. And it was so mushy, so more plus points for that x3
FS2011 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Well, all I have to say is...

AWESOMENESS!

I have been searching so long for a gender bending story with altair as a female but their just so elusive! Whatever man, you just made my day! Cookie for you! (hands TryItWithEgg a internet cookie)