Reviews for No Secrets Among Friends
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Good one-shot. )
Hopeful Puppy chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Nice. It's short and sweet, it makes sense and iseasy to read. You captured the characters well and you have very subtly changed them to suit this plot. I like it. I like it a lot! Thank you for the lovely read!
mad hatter babybelle chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
lol XD just love how merlin says it like it is and blurts it out! ha ha! really good humour :) love it x
isabellec chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Awww! Perfect!
alwaysadreamer963 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This story just made me so happy! I really needed the pick-up and this was just perfect. I can just see this little scene play-out...
Anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Absolutely adorable. This is the 1st fic I've read all afternoon I think where Arthur /hasn't/ acted like a complete bastard. And yet he wasn't OC. Except for the '-seriously, don't' part. That felt a little out of place. Lovely little fic. Definitely enjoyed it :)
Daine chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I liked that, it was really good.
Tianne chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Short, sweet and fun. I liked it. I think I'd get such a kick out of the reveal turing out to be as casual as this after several series' build up and tension towards THE MOMENT.

'Arthur rounded on Merlin, his eyes sincere and a little hurt. "Do you really think that after everything we've been through that I'd just march you to the execution block?" '

' "Arthur, wait!" He turned back to Merlin who, though still smiling, looked infinitely more serious. "Thank you." '

Nice, poignant moments there. Quite emotional without being gushy.

My favourite line:

'I mean, really, how many times have branches conveniently fallen on someone who was about to kill me?'

That made me laugh!

Nice one-shot.
Justine Themis chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very sweet, maybe a little short and fast though. You have very good writing skills, I think you could expand on this story to be a bit more lengthy.

On the other hand, something this size makes it more fun and sweet, so kudos anyway. :)

~ Justine
ruby890 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
love it.
writing-at-random chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh, Merlin, if anything you will be polishing MORE armour! Very nicely done, great job!