Reviews for Magic: The Gathering Journey for the Truth
Takaiteishu Naruto chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
So is this story dead? I hope not cause it was just getting good
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Cleo really needs to rethink her strategy. One surgical extraction and her deck's destroyed.
Dr. Scrubs MD chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I can't help but like Sean, he's so similar to one of my friends. I also can't help but give him Joey Wheeler's voice from Yu-Gi-Oh. It honestly makes him so much funnier. Great story, wish there was more though!
Alex Cloninger chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
I love this fanfic. Cannot wait for more. This is like the fifteenth time I've read it.
pyron55 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
MY NAME IS IAN AND I HAVE A DRAGON DECK with ryusei the falling star
Naosj chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This reminds me of those cheesy 80s cartoons, where the jocks beat up the nerds and the nerds gain some kind of special powers.
Wolfsbane706 chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
You've got an awesome story going here, but you could use a proofreader. I look forward to seeing more.
SeannySkys chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
I love this chapter. Sean is my favorite character.
TempusSimia chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
LOVED IT! Sena's comebacks were epic _
Leeny- lady of song chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
hehehehe Screw Fucker... hehehehhehe .
DoahShadow chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
This battle didn't last as long as the others but it sure was entertaining. I was on the edge of my seat. I really thought Alex was going to play a card like Transcendence but I'm glad she didn't. I'm really glad that Riley won and I still find the actions of Harley weird. I can't wait for Sean to battle! As always, keep up the good work.
Leeny- lady of song chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
I love it! And I love the person who likes my spider deck . hehe 3 keep up the good work but make it faster!
DoahShadow chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
I recently came across this story and I love it! I really do like the battles! It gives me a feeling of nostalgia. The spider deck that Nessa used was awesome! Keep up the good work!
Leeny- lady of song chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Great, loved it and Riley-dearest! Stop picking apart the story it's amazing
Leeny- lady of song chapter 7 . 7/4/2010