Reviews for Of Whoresons and Nobles
nafara chapter 44 . 5/10
I have to admit chapter 43 made me blush soo much I looked like a fire hydrant
Kettie chapter 44 . 4/2
I squealed loudly in happiness when I got the alert for the update! I can't wait to see the ending (i.e. dark ritual) that you have planned!
Kaarina Helvete chapter 44 . 4/1
YOU'RE BACK AAAAH
AND TALKING PLOT
I AM SO EXCITED DUDE I thought it was gonna be all fluff but then BAM politics xD Keep it up GO GO GOOOO
wispykitty chapter 43 . 2/25
Unholy hell THANK YOU for this story! I just recently got into Dragon Age, and after finishing the game and delighting in the outcome of the Warden/Zevran relationship, I have badly been wanting something like this. Yours was actually the first DA story I even found, so boy did I get lucky. This is honestly 100% everything I had hoped for! Everything is perfect, everyone is perfect! I love that you use so much game dialogue, as well, since after finishing the game I had longed to replay simply to hear certain parts again. But then you went and used them in this and it totally gave me what I wanted without having to play through hours of the game. Perfect.

Your Warden is also exactly what I always pictured he ought to be, and exactly what I wanted him to be. It's so rare to read someone else's work and have their muse turn out to mirror my own so perfectly. So many points in the story I worried that you would veer onto a path that would differ from what I wanted to read, but you never did, and every word was exactly what I had wanted and hoped for.

So, once again, thank you for writing something so utterly perfect! I can't believe how much I lucked out in not having to search long in order to find exactly what I needed. :)
purplemonkey36 chapter 4 . 2/15
Hehe Shale the smart mouth talking statue
purplemonkey36 chapter 1 . 2/15
That warning is beautiful
FremenCredo chapter 43 . 12/10/2014
Hoooooo, boy. Smokin'! And no worries on length of time between updates - I'm following this one until the Void is filled with light... Always a treat and a pleasure!
Firegirlchi chapter 43 . 12/9/2014
As always have you provided an amazing chapter.
I simply love this story and always look forward to the next part, finding a new-chapter alert in my email always makes my day. Your portraying of the characters and companions of the Warden are perfect...and your Warden is a scary bastard when he feels like it.
Again, I love it!
Kaarina Helvete chapter 43 . 12/5/2014
YOU
YOU GEM YOU
I woke up today to the glorious sight of an update
Zev is perfect and they are perfect and you conveyed the playfulness PERFECTLY. "The wolf had returned" ahahah
We missed you I hope your life is good and you are well and I hope to see another update! SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO AHH
Nevarstar chapter 43 . 12/5/2014
I was so happy to see an update. Still one of my favorite stories. Good job.
Dreamer In Silico chapter 43 . 12/5/2014
Well worth the wait; this is wonderful. I love how you made the scene your own, and captured the tense rubber-banding of Zev's emotions before all the cards are on the table. I can't imagine a confession of love from him going any differently.
Dumak chapter 42 . 10/13/2014
Love the way you have fleshed out morrigan, leliana and Alistair. Looking forward to the conclusion!
merrikmayfair chapter 42 . 8/29/2014
Hello ;-) I am quite new to the story (that is, I was given link to it yesterday...ish. I guess it was something around 4 am, to be honest:P) and I need to admit that it is quite nice story. Really pleasurable read, indeed.

I like how you add some depth to Zevran. He's my favourite character in Dragon Age, and seriously, well written Zev is always a pleasure for me;-)

...and I must admit, though I've just finished reading that I am somewhat impatient to know how it'll end. I do hope that whatever ending you have in mind will be nice one for our little assassin tho:)
Zoey Rowan chapter 42 . 8/20/2014
Nooo! I want to know what happens next! I hope life calms down so you can update soon! I seriously love this stor!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 42 . 6/15/2014
Yay! I've been so excited for a new chapter! :)