Reviews for Of Whoresons and Nobles
bffgirl06 chapter 45 . 6/22
OOOHH MYY GOSHH cliffhangerrrr
i LOVE no ADORE this story so much
ive been searching for a fanfic of this pairing for eva and this is the best damn thing i ever read
damn cockblocking mutt... nuuuu
Alex20.30 chapter 37 . 2/29
Hi! I have followed you since the first time you posted this story but never reviewed (I'm not a good reviewer, I'm sorry). I don't know why I'm reviewing now at 2 in the morning and after the umpteenth time I read your ff but here I am. I love how your writing improved and I love your story. How you focused on Zevran and how you tell the story from HIS pov for once is very very interesting and I have to say very successful. I know this chap is serious amd I was quite in the mood while reading it but...reach and flexibility...I just couldn't take it! Being 2 a.m I'm trying with all my heart to keep quite but it's so hard to laugh quietly after reading thar part! Lol I simply love you! Really. Ahahah. I can imagine Garrus face palming and Joker mocking him for the rest of their lives. Soooo hilarious, really. Keep going like this and you'll be great. Seriously good job!
emythelemon chapter 45 . 2/10
okay i just read the whole story over the past i dont know day and a half? your characterization of Zevran is really spot on. I havent read an entire story from his perspective before and i love getting a look at the assassins mind. you write the smutty scenes in excellent taste, its not overly vulgar but theres enough there to make you go "oh YES" hahaha. On one hand i like that its just "the warden" because ou can input whatever your idea of the warden is in a way BUT i feel like by the time hes saying i love you to zevran that at least zevran would know the warden's name. At least if zevran is finally going to say 'i love you' to the warden then he should know his name by then PLEASE. also nobody calls him zev? come on its one of the first things he says in the game is that he is zev to his friends. i happen to like the nickname thats all. also you are SO close to the end! i saw many authors notes regarding writers block and real life getting in the way of updating so im aware it may be a while before you post again but you are so close to the end and i believe in you finishing the story! i will put it on alert and hope that some day it will be completed :)
Fuck. Cliffhanger. Fuck. Does he die? Makers hairy balls! I'm having a panic attack. Going to stare at cute pictures of kittens.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 45 . 1/12
I'm actually ready to cry if this is going where I think it is.
Dree66 chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
tdot66 lĺ
theHidden1 chapter 45 . 10/2/2015
Ok. So I just read the whole fic through. If you kill the Warden I might strangle you (not really) and definitely cry. Im tearing up just thinking about it. Oh god. Anyway.

This fic is amazing. I love your writing and the way you portray Zevran is just perfect. There were so many moments where I had to re-read lines a few times because your wording was just wonderful and invoked such beautiful angsty emotions. Like when the Warden confessed to Zevran and he was panicking a little about it. Beautiful. *sigh* The sex was great too. ;)

I love Zevran to death and I really love your view of him. Its wonderful and so in depth. And Zevran pov is perfect. I feel like Im repeating myself. But... its beautiful. I love it. I know this is close to being finished so Im anxiously awaiting the coming chapter/chapters. Just please, please don't kill him.
Beatrice chapter 45 . 8/27/2015
Hi! I've downloaded your story on my phone and I've been rereading it ever since! your updates gives my day joy. And I love your characterization of Zevran, the 'little, pretty elf' does deserve to be loved. Your Wolf Cousland.. he's amazing.. You're amazing.. Maker bless you :D
DragonWyrd chapter 45 . 8/16/2015
My dear, I am so glad that a friend of mine told me of this story of yours that I had never even known about until a few days ago. Not only are you a fantastic artist when it comes to visual art (I should know, thanks to that lovely picture you named Trust done for me of Zevran and one of my wardens), but you are an accomplished writer as well. Reading this made me want to dive back into Origins again, replay the Zevran romance, and go back to writing Origins fanfic - this time of my Mahariel and Zevran. As with any other form of art, I noticed how your skill in this arena grew with each passing chapter (though the editor in me did catch the use of teryn when the actual title is teyrn :D). No matter how long it takes you to get back to this story, I will be waiting eagerly for the next chapter. And don't feel bad about time lapses in between chapters - it's been over a year since I last posted anything in regards to my main Mass Effect fic. But if you ever need anything or want any help (such as yet another pair of eyes to beta), let me know. Us "Dragons" need to stay together.
Ice Clad Shade chapter 45 . 8/6/2015
Don't kill him off!
Haven't they suffered enough.
(I read all 45 chapters today and loved every moment of it (probably should have stopped during work, but who cares))
Guest chapter 45 . 8/6/2015
I'm gonna guess that Cousland took Morrigan's ritual, since Zevran didn't so much as mention our favorite witch having gone missing.

Thanks for the update~ Well-written as always.
Kettie chapter 45 . 8/5/2015
-rolls around on the ground internally screaming about fictional characters- As painful as this chapter was, I was so happy to see an update alert for this fic. Now time to prepare for my heart along with Zevran's to be torn out lmao
Jileine chapter 45 . 8/5/2015
Ouch... Cousland didn't go along with Morrigan's suggestion, did he? He is totally going to make an ultimate sacrifice. I feel so sorry for Zevran now.
Tiili97 chapter 44 . 6/8/2015
This is such a ridiculously good fic, holy shit. I just spent like half a day reading through all of it, and i must say it's one of the best things I've ever read. Everything from how you write the characters to your interpretation of the plot to the absolutely stunning way you've handled their relationship is amazing. Please say you'll keep updating?