Reviews for Of Whoresons and Nobles
Roses-and-Cinnamon chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Loving it so far... reading on... *eyes glued to the screen*
Ms Lilly chapter 39 . 11/22/2011
This is the best Zevran/MaleCousland fic I've ever read.

Ok so it's the only Zevran/MaleCousland fic I've read... But it's still really, really good!

So... That's all I had to say. Thanks for your time. Bye.
gonefast chapter 39 . 11/21/2011
I always did get a little extra satisfaction killing Howe when playing as a Cousland. I can't wait to see who you will choose to join Zevran on his rescue mission. I always picked Oghren or Morrigan for the extra snark factor. Did I also mention that I Love,Love,love, this story.
sinfulseraph chapter 39 . 11/21/2011
Another epic cliffhanger! God, I love your Zevran. He's just so cheeky and murderous, yet somehow still sweet at the same time. Howe's death was staged wonderfully as well, and I especially liked how you included Zevran's experience with torture devices in the dungeons. Your writing style is very easy to get caught up in and you are very good at expressing the emotions of characters. Thank you so much for updating.
Aynslesa chapter 39 . 11/21/2011
Agh! Cliffhanger! Evil! Agh!
Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 39 . 11/20/2011
So I went onto my email today. Saw this. Looked at other email titles. Did a double take. And. Died.

You became my favourite person right there.

Hooray for this chapter! Sheesh, today's been very stressful hasn't it? Both Warden and Zevran got blasts from the past, went through a rough patch in their relationship, and now have to contend with a prison break. They're going to sleep well tonight.

The pure emotional disruption is absolutely flawless. They're both suffering for different reasons, but now that it's been clearly established what where they stand, it's just a matter of moving forwards with it. WHHOOOOTTT! This is the part I've been waiting for! The questioning before the final confession is always the best part. There isn't a logical reason to not be together, but that's where it gets amazing. Romance isn't logic. It's pure and simple need for someone else that can be altogether frightening.

Congratulations, Zevran, on finally making some progress!

As a final note, I love the ambiguousness of the final bit. Will he break out or be broken out? I haven't a clue, but I can't wait!

Best of luck
AJ Morrelli chapter 39 . 11/20/2011
And, of course, cliffhanging at Fort Drakon. You certainly do know how to keep us coming back, don't you? *ponders* So, should I commission a pic of Oghren in the clown pants or is just putting forth the idea enough? *laughs*
Eva Galana chapter 39 . 11/20/2011
I was so happy to see this update! And so soon, too! Of course, you evil one you, you leave us off with a cliffhanger, and no idea when the next update will be!

The battle with Howe was extremely well done. The fight with his underlings was secondary, more peripheral than anything. Zev's POV regarding the battle and aftermath, as well as his thoughts going back to the earring and sudden realization as to what, exactly, it should have meant...all beautifully done. I love - still - watching how Zev finally just allows himself to be something other than a Crow!
MsBarrows chapter 39 . 11/20/2011
I loved all the introspection Zevran was going through in this, and how over the course of it he went from frantic-that-he'd-messed-up to starting to face his true feelings. And the whole fight in the dungeon was excellent.

I grinned over how Zevran was more intrigued by the craftsmanship of the torture implements than concerned over their uses - especially since it had a real feel of diplacement activity to me - "I don't want to think about things so I'll focus on something else trivial instead..."

Eagerly awaiting the next update!
smartassmusicjunkie94 chapter 39 . 11/20/2011
Oh my God! That was quick! I love you! :P

I really loved this chapter. I've been waiting for the Howe one since you started this. It's so bloody Shakespearian. :D

I loved Zevran's realisation here. Now there'll be no more sex. :L XD

Wonder who you're sending to save the Warden? I know I sent Wynne and Zevran.

Nicole.
Doxx chapter 39 . 11/20/2011
This continues to be a wonderful tale, skilfully woven. And always, *always* worth the wait.
Dreamer In Silico chapter 39 . 11/19/2011
AIIEEEE! Back with a vengeance!

I love the tension in these two chapters, even more-or-less expecting things to work out okay for the both of them, I've gotten caught up in Zevran's confusion and turmoil. Well done, and of course I'm nigh-bouncing to see the next bit. ;)
Snarkoleptic chapter 39 . 11/19/2011
Nooooo! You can't leave it off there. Although what a great trigger for Zevran to get off his ass and resolve himself to things. I love the extra color you give to the scenes we know so well - this one in particular seemed almost new in a lot of ways with everything that had been added.
FremenCredo chapter 39 . 11/19/2011
Huzzah! I've missed our Warden and dear Zevran. Can't wait for the clothing optional reunion in Fort Drakon!
Aynslesa chapter 38 . 11/15/2011
It took me three days of constant reading during breaks at work, but I have finally caught up on this! And it was well worth the time reading. I love Zevran, and you do such a wonderful job of bringing him to light. And his relationship with the Warden...mmm. *Very* nice. Time to favorite/alert this piece.

I'm also a huge fan of your work on DA, and I feel shamed that it took me this long to realize that you're on as well. D: /shamed. You have amazing talent.
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »