Reviews for Of Whoresons and Nobles
Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 40 . 5/25/2012
You know, you're a cruel, cruel person. You give me all these feelings, then you just expect me to look out the window and sigh wistfully while you go on these grand adventures, and I have no choice but to wait at home when you could be giving me EVEN MORE WARDEN/ZEVRAN FEELS.

Sigh.

Zevran, Zevran. I don't know anyone more obvious with their feelings than you. And Warden. You must get to work on handling your emotions, or else Leliana is never going to leave you alone about it. Seriously. A girl must be persistent to get her sap

That little Warden suggestion at the end. At first, I was like, huh. What's he talking about? Why's Zevran so flustered now? C'mon Warden, Zev's gotta know someday about your bloo-OH. IN THAT CASE, YES PLEASE.

You did a wonderful job, as always. Even when this story is done, I will keep it on my alert list. No worries there.
Min chapter 40 . 5/24/2012
An update after months and months of waiting always makes me happy. I will follow this fic to the very end.

I wonder if it's Zevran's turn to... well we'll find out later ;)
Judy chapter 40 . 5/24/2012
Started from the begining again. EXCELLENT story!
Kestrella chapter 40 . 5/23/2012
I got through my exam on 3 hours of sleep mostly thanks to this D Updates to my favorite stories are the best way to wake up in the morning!

Loved the interaction between Zevran and Leliana ) Zevran embracing his killer side is somehow very attractive...
AJ Morrelli chapter 40 . 5/23/2012
Holy Hades! An update! Although you're going to make your followers pout, keeping us in suspense with the Warden making a promise like that and then you going off and making fantastic art while we're waiting on his taunt to Zevran. *grins* Still, look forward to the next installment when it rolls around!
FremenCredo chapter 40 . 5/22/2012
Huzzah! I'd been thinking about this story and how much I missed our rough n ready Hero and Zev. Glad you're back... it will take as long as it takes, right? No worries, we'll be ready to read!
Dreamer In Silico chapter 40 . 5/22/2012
You MADE my AFTERNOON when I saw this update. Oh, I was so happy.

I love how Leliana's prodding Zevran; it almost makes me wish we could see in her head to see how much of his feelings he's showing. Obviously, the answer is 'enough,' but every time he wrestled for control, I wondered whether or not it showed.

There's this glorious... fierce sort of sadness watching Zevran in the early throes of love. Almost anyone who writes him well brings out that feeling, for me, and you have done so in spades. He's so desperate to get to the Warden and so very afraid to show it, or even to admit to the worry. Brilliantly done.
Nevarstar chapter 40 . 5/22/2012
I am so glad you are still writing this.

You do very well at Zevran's angst at his own feelings.
Chitana chapter 40 . 5/22/2012
I honestly forgot about this fic until I saw the update in my inbox. I was all "holy fuck I love that fic! Where has s/he been!"

Tl:dr? Great chapter, great fic
Akatsuki Celeste chapter 40 . 5/22/2012
Hurrah, a new chapter! :D Some entertaining dialogue between Leliana and Zevran, and some nice smoldering Warden/Zevran at the end. Looking decidedly forward to the next chapter and seeing just how that 'talk' is going to go.

And no worries about being busy! Sometimes life just grabs you by the back of your neck and shakes you around, and you have to prioritize in order to get anything done. That's why author alert exists - so that we can open up our emails, see the update alert, and clap our hands in glee. Or...maybe that's just me...

Also, just as a note - your story is infinitely more interesting than moss. .
ArtemisSoh chapter 40 . 5/22/2012
I was so happy to see a new chapter. :) Please continue updating. I would really like to see more Zevran and the Warden.
MsBarrows chapter 40 . 5/22/2012
So glad to see another update for this! And yup, any time you manage to get an update done, I'll still be happily diving in to read it as soon as I get the alert :)

Loved the development in this, with Zevran slowly beginning to face his real feelings about the Warden. I've always thought that his romance was one of the best-written of all the Dragon Age romances, and you're definitely doing it justice in your writing. And of course now you have me looking forward to the next update and hopefully seeing him finding out if he did understand the Warden's offer correctly ;)
Nokturnal Augury chapter 39 . 4/10/2012
GARBLARBLALLAFAMALABA.

...Okay, look. I realize it's been a WHILE since you've updated this story, which means you might have abandoned it. HOWEVER. Ever since I discovered it yesterday, I've been glued to my laptop's monitor, ignoring all external forms of life while I devoured what happens to be the first decent piece of fanfiction on this fucking website. So... *puts puppy face mask on* ...moar, please?

Seriously. This image explains my predicament:

post/20715532993

SEE THAT MIDDLE CATEGORY? It's usually why I don't start reading fanfics if they're not complete - because then I'm left with the spoon halfway to my mouth, saliva pooling on my keyboard while I fight the fact that I have no way to reach and devour the tasty treat. It's my dream to become a copy editor one day, so it's really hard for me to read badly written fanfiction.

Your story is VERY well done. The plot is intere- no, that's wrong. It's BEWITCHINGLY CAPTIVATING and I absolutely love the way you have threaded the love story through events that actually happen in the game. You use their lines from the game, meaning you keep them IN CHARACTER. (I praised the gods, truly, and I can't really call myself religious.) And let's not mention the spar between Zev and the Warden, which had GarrusFuckingVakarian painted all over it. (Sexiest alien ever.) But I digress.

If I knew where you lived, I'd camp myself outside your house with banners and posters, begging for more. Luckily, I'm too lazy to be that creepy, so I'll just leave this review. PLEASE. MOAR.

I mean, you're almost done! :D Technically all you're missing are like 1 or 2 chapters! The earring is re-offered, they make happy happy lemons together, and you can feel free to skip to the ending afterwards and then um, and then... Crap, maybe 3 chapters. Or 4.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I guess it's time for me to get ready for work, lest I be late because I was busy writing you this novel. My dear Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness, you have awoken the hungry fangirl beast in my soul and it is now, technically, your responsibility to sate it with more chapters. (When did my plea turn into a demand? I missed that part.)

But even if you don't write more, it has been an amazing experience, and I'm very happy to have stumbled across your work. Thank you :)
zombie4play chapter 39 . 3/20/2012
PLEASE update soon :)

you are an amazing author and I trully want to know what hapens next :)

I will die if I don't know what happens soon.
Ranna chapter 39 . 1/31/2012
Woman! Why is this story not updated. I just spent the last... four hours reading this wonderful, amazing story only for there to be no more clickable next buttons. Gah~ I'm of firm believe that this story must be continued. I need it to continue. It is a brillant story so far and I am truly in love with it.

Also... Might I propose a request; aside from the updates, I mean?

I think if you should have the time, you should definitely write a M!Hawke/Fenris story. I would love to see your rendition of Dragon Age 2 with that pairing.
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »