Reviews for Of Whoresons and Nobles
CheekyHolmes chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
Eek! I read this a few days back when I saw you updated, but just now got around to reviewing to express my utmost JOY that this in being continued. Love it!
Kaarina Helvete chapter 42 . 5/23/2014
AHHHHHH YOU'RE BACK YAY
That was so perfect and great yessss
I'm excited to see the Landsmeet 8l I hope you're writing that part you're soooo great yes
Zevran's thoughts and his banter with everyone is perfect Dx Keep writingggg we will be waiting!
Aynslesa chapter 42 . 5/20/2014
Hurray to the banishment of writer's block! That evil, evil little monster... aw man, only three more chapters? Well, they're be *good* chapters, nonetheless! I can't wait
Aria Styles chapter 42 . 5/20/2014
So this is one, if not the best, DA fics ever and I was so excited when I saw you updated, especially since today is my 21th birthday! This is the best gift ever! Gah!, So Happy, right now!
Judy chapter 42 . 5/20/2014
Great to see an update. Thanks
Katherine-Alvers chapter 42 . 5/19/2014
I'm so glad you're updating again! This is by far one of my favorite Dragon Age fics
Tetractys chapter 42 . 5/19/2014
A safe return and feelings have finally been acknowledged! Wonderful chapter, and great insight on the threat of assassins against the potential future queen.
MsBarrows chapter 42 . 5/19/2014
Grrr... ffnet logged me out between when I started reading and when I posted review - that guest was me :)
EliseArainai chapter 42 . 5/19/2014
Yay, you came back to us! So looking forward to more of our smexy elf and his Warden!
Guest chapter 42 . 5/19/2014
Yay, update, and such a pleasant one. Good job Wynne. Though I'm guessing from the description of the armour that it was Soldier's Peak that the warden went to, and not Ostagar?
AJ Morrelli chapter 42 . 5/19/2014
You're back! Yaaaay! Doesn't matter the time it took to get here, given it was a fantastic post! Loved the mix of "What am I doing?" and humor, especially the interaction with Wynne. Sad to hear there isn't much left, but it's been a hell of a run, that's for sure! Glad to see you posting again!
Kettie chapter 42 . 5/19/2014
I just started reading (and caught up) with this fanfic today! So imagine my surprise and enthusiasm that not a few hours after I completed it, I saw an update alert for it! I really really enjoyed these interactions from Zevran's point of view. I don't know what else you could improve on in these chapters because they left me feeling completely and utterly satisfied with their interactions (and steamy scenes...). I can't wait to see this marked as complete. (:
FremenCredo chapter 42 . 5/19/2014
It's the sign of a really good writer when I can read a new chapter a year on, and be immediately back in the story, as if no time had passed at all. So glad you've worked through your block (mine is still giving me fits), but sad to hear that we're nearing the end... But two weeks and sexytimes? EXCELLENT news!
CheekyHolmes chapter 41 . 5/4/2014
I must say that finding this story was impeccably timed. I only just started playing the DA games several months ago and a few days ago I created a male, human, broadsword-swinging warrior whom I made expressly for romancing Zevran. A couple days later I stumbled upon this beauty. Mind you, I WAS looking for M!Warden/Zevran anything, but it's just too perfect. I cannot even explain it. I literally stayed up an entire night without sleep to read this. Also, I completely love your characterization of the warden. Now I realize that it has been almost an entire year since your last update, but I hope you keep your promise and finish this or at the very least update it before the release of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Which, by the way is September 17. ;)
Tetractys chapter 41 . 4/26/2014
I've never been more nervous or attached to Dragon Age characters before until now. With their relationship swinging between insatiable lovers and the precariously scorned, this was an emotional roller coaster I was not expecting. This story is amazing, and to be honest, I really need to know if the Warden is going to be that "sacrificial lamb" or if he's (or Alistair's) going to do the deed to survive come the eve of battle against the Archdemon. Because if not, (for me at least) this story'll plummet into so much angst that it'd break my heart. I'm not trying to coerce or bully you into a particular writing style; I just want to know (if you're willing to tell me).

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this story. No matter what'll happen to this intrepid duo, they'll always have a place in my heart!
553 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »