Reviews for Of Whoresons and Nobles
Kaarina Helvete chapter 43 . 12/5/2014
YOU
YOU GEM YOU
I woke up today to the glorious sight of an update
Zev is perfect and they are perfect and you conveyed the playfulness PERFECTLY. "The wolf had returned" ahahah
We missed you I hope your life is good and you are well and I hope to see another update! SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO AHH
Nevarstar chapter 43 . 12/5/2014
I was so happy to see an update. Still one of my favorite stories. Good job.
Dreamer In Silico chapter 43 . 12/5/2014
Well worth the wait; this is wonderful. I love how you made the scene your own, and captured the tense rubber-banding of Zev's emotions before all the cards are on the table. I can't imagine a confession of love from him going any differently.
Dumak chapter 42 . 10/13/2014
Love the way you have fleshed out morrigan, leliana and Alistair. Looking forward to the conclusion!
merrikmayfair chapter 42 . 8/29/2014
Hello ;-) I am quite new to the story (that is, I was given link to it yesterday...ish. I guess it was something around 4 am, to be honest:P) and I need to admit that it is quite nice story. Really pleasurable read, indeed.

I like how you add some depth to Zevran. He's my favourite character in Dragon Age, and seriously, well written Zev is always a pleasure for me;-)

...and I must admit, though I've just finished reading that I am somewhat impatient to know how it'll end. I do hope that whatever ending you have in mind will be nice one for our little assassin tho:)
Zoey Rowan chapter 42 . 8/20/2014
Nooo! I want to know what happens next! I hope life calms down so you can update soon! I seriously love this stor!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 42 . 6/15/2014
Yay! I've been so excited for a new chapter! :)
Jenna53 chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
I only just found your story and am enjoying it very much. Though it is hard to believe that I am the only one reading who played Mass Effect. Thanks for writing.
CheekyHolmes chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
Eek! I read this a few days back when I saw you updated, but just now got around to reviewing to express my utmost JOY that this in being continued. Love it!
Kaarina Helvete chapter 42 . 5/23/2014
AHHHHHH YOU'RE BACK YAY
That was so perfect and great yessss
I'm excited to see the Landsmeet 8l I hope you're writing that part you're soooo great yes
Zevran's thoughts and his banter with everyone is perfect Dx Keep writingggg we will be waiting!
Aynslesa chapter 42 . 5/20/2014
Hurray to the banishment of writer's block! That evil, evil little monster... aw man, only three more chapters? Well, they're be *good* chapters, nonetheless! I can't wait
Aria Styles chapter 42 . 5/20/2014
So this is one, if not the best, DA fics ever and I was so excited when I saw you updated, especially since today is my 21th birthday! This is the best gift ever! Gah!, So Happy, right now!
Judy chapter 42 . 5/20/2014
Great to see an update. Thanks
Katherine-Alvers chapter 42 . 5/19/2014
I'm so glad you're updating again! This is by far one of my favorite Dragon Age fics
Tetractys chapter 42 . 5/19/2014
A safe return and feelings have finally been acknowledged! Wonderful chapter, and great insight on the threat of assassins against the potential future queen.
561 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »