Reviews for Of Whoresons and Nobles
Dree66 chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
tdot66 lĺ
theHidden1 chapter 45 . 10/2/2015
Ok. So I just read the whole fic through. If you kill the Warden I might strangle you (not really) and definitely cry. Im tearing up just thinking about it. Oh god. Anyway.

This fic is amazing. I love your writing and the way you portray Zevran is just perfect. There were so many moments where I had to re-read lines a few times because your wording was just wonderful and invoked such beautiful angsty emotions. Like when the Warden confessed to Zevran and he was panicking a little about it. Beautiful. *sigh* The sex was great too. ;)

I love Zevran to death and I really love your view of him. Its wonderful and so in depth. And Zevran pov is perfect. I feel like Im repeating myself. But... its beautiful. I love it. I know this is close to being finished so Im anxiously awaiting the coming chapter/chapters. Just please, please don't kill him.
Beatrice chapter 45 . 8/27/2015
Hi! I've downloaded your story on my phone and I've been rereading it ever since! your updates gives my day joy. And I love your characterization of Zevran, the 'little, pretty elf' does deserve to be loved. Your Wolf Cousland.. he's amazing.. You're amazing.. Maker bless you :D
DragonWyrd chapter 45 . 8/16/2015
My dear, I am so glad that a friend of mine told me of this story of yours that I had never even known about until a few days ago. Not only are you a fantastic artist when it comes to visual art (I should know, thanks to that lovely picture you named Trust done for me of Zevran and one of my wardens), but you are an accomplished writer as well. Reading this made me want to dive back into Origins again, replay the Zevran romance, and go back to writing Origins fanfic - this time of my Mahariel and Zevran. As with any other form of art, I noticed how your skill in this arena grew with each passing chapter (though the editor in me did catch the use of teryn when the actual title is teyrn :D). No matter how long it takes you to get back to this story, I will be waiting eagerly for the next chapter. And don't feel bad about time lapses in between chapters - it's been over a year since I last posted anything in regards to my main Mass Effect fic. But if you ever need anything or want any help (such as yet another pair of eyes to beta), let me know. Us "Dragons" need to stay together.
Ice Clad Shade chapter 45 . 8/6/2015
Don't kill him off!
Haven't they suffered enough.
(I read all 45 chapters today and loved every moment of it (probably should have stopped during work, but who cares))
Guest chapter 45 . 8/6/2015
I'm gonna guess that Cousland took Morrigan's ritual, since Zevran didn't so much as mention our favorite witch having gone missing.

Thanks for the update~ Well-written as always.
Kettie chapter 45 . 8/5/2015
-rolls around on the ground internally screaming about fictional characters- As painful as this chapter was, I was so happy to see an update alert for this fic. Now time to prepare for my heart along with Zevran's to be torn out lmao
Jileine chapter 45 . 8/5/2015
Ouch... Cousland didn't go along with Morrigan's suggestion, did he? He is totally going to make an ultimate sacrifice. I feel so sorry for Zevran now.
Tiili97 chapter 44 . 6/8/2015
This is such a ridiculously good fic, holy shit. I just spent like half a day reading through all of it, and i must say it's one of the best things I've ever read. Everything from how you write the characters to your interpretation of the plot to the absolutely stunning way you've handled their relationship is amazing. Please say you'll keep updating?
nafara chapter 44 . 5/10/2015
I have to admit chapter 43 made me blush soo much I looked like a fire hydrant
Kettie chapter 44 . 4/2/2015
I squealed loudly in happiness when I got the alert for the update! I can't wait to see the ending (i.e. dark ritual) that you have planned!
Kaarina Helvete chapter 44 . 4/1/2015
YOU'RE BACK AAAAH
AND TALKING PLOT
I AM SO EXCITED DUDE I thought it was gonna be all fluff but then BAM politics xD Keep it up GO GO GOOOO
wispykitty chapter 43 . 2/25/2015
Unholy hell THANK YOU for this story! I just recently got into Dragon Age, and after finishing the game and delighting in the outcome of the Warden/Zevran relationship, I have badly been wanting something like this. Yours was actually the first DA story I even found, so boy did I get lucky. This is honestly 100% everything I had hoped for! Everything is perfect, everyone is perfect! I love that you use so much game dialogue, as well, since after finishing the game I had longed to replay simply to hear certain parts again. But then you went and used them in this and it totally gave me what I wanted without having to play through hours of the game. Perfect.

Your Warden is also exactly what I always pictured he ought to be, and exactly what I wanted him to be. It's so rare to read someone else's work and have their muse turn out to mirror my own so perfectly. So many points in the story I worried that you would veer onto a path that would differ from what I wanted to read, but you never did, and every word was exactly what I had wanted and hoped for.

So, once again, thank you for writing something so utterly perfect! I can't believe how much I lucked out in not having to search long in order to find exactly what I needed. :)
purplemonkey36 chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Hehe Shale the smart mouth talking statue
purplemonkey36 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015