Reviews for Of Whoresons and Nobles
Anastasia Lazerbeam chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I love the description! XD Praying to porcelain gods! HAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/31/2013
Hey, great chapter. I love your writing :)
Just one thing put me off: Zevran closes his eyes in the midst of a fight? I understand your intention but this seems rather foolish, since he is to protect Wynne and Alistair.
Cousland chapter 41 . 12/12/2013
It would be interesting on the choices the Warden would make during the landsmeet.

It would be interesting to see how the Warden would counter Loghain's words. No doubt Loghain would die or either turn into a warden, perhaps from what I am reading he going to die. I do hope the Warden would at least see how similar he is between himself and Loghain. While the Warden doesn't have to forgive, he could at least accept Loghain's actions because to myself Loghain is still a hero who let his fear overcome him.

Alastair would no doubt become King and married to Anora. Alastair would treat Anora as an equal but wouldn't allow her to step over him.

The Warden is extremely loyal to Ferelden and no doubt the Ferelden Grey Warden Order will be involved into the politics of Ferelden. I highly doubt he would allow himself to be control by the First Warden, even more so without any assistance. So the Ferelden branch splitting off from the main branch in the Andersfel seem likely.

Zevran, the hottest elf in the Dragon Age Saga, I no doubt he love the Warden. The only thing he need to do is realize it but the Warden is a self-sacrifice man. And thus the Warden's dying during the Final Battle would destroy him. But the Warden is also practical and he may take Morrigan's offer and no doubt ensure that the god-baby isn't a threat to Ferelden.

All in all, this is a great story. Good job! :)
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 41 . 12/7/2013
I love rereading your fic-I just adore the Warden and Zevran. lol :)
Kaarina Helvete chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
I AM LIKING THE ANGST

HOLY CRAP I CAN'T STOP READING
Kaarina Helvete chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
... Wowowow that was amazing 8l

The frustration that built up was great, and your kiss scene was fine man wow WOW
Kaarina Helvete chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
I have a question!

How did Teagan find out about Howe's treachery? I thought Loghain made sure nobody found out D:

Other than that, Alistair was great omg ahhh

Why doesn't the Warden give his name ugh that's gonna bug me foreverrrr
Kaarina Helvete chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
...
I like your Warden c8 He was really mysterious from the get-go, then he warmed up at camp. I am curious as to where this leads ahhhh
I also love Sten you did him perfectly everything is perfect
HarleyQuinnAddict chapter 41 . 9/17/2013
Loved this fic! I am very excited to see what happens next and eagerly await the next update!
lynn chapter 41 . 6/6/2013
Ive started reading your story, and I've not been able to stop. tis well written, keeps canon charactersin well, character! Not something I've seen done so well with Zevran. I love the warden's character. OWaN is by far the best fanwork I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Good feeling, wonderful voice, I love it. I know I am one measly, insignifigant speck on your life, but I needed to tell you I love your writing. I beseech you not to stop this fic where it is.
Your big fan,
.com
Lynn chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
I love how you wrote this! Its easy to get hooked on!
polyfandrous chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Loved the drawing by the way. Was a little disappointed - when you said naked, I assumed there'd be a bit more body in the drawing :P do appreciate the reasoning behind the hidden face. All around gorgeous drawing. By the way, I'm loving the story - I'm currently on my first playthrough of Dragon Age Origins, nearing the end. Not actively pursuing a romance with Zevran, but oh, I was sorely tempted. This is definitely making up for the lack of Zevran flirtation :)
Aynslesa chapter 41 . 5/23/2013
Welcome back! Glad to hear you've overcome that pesky writer's block, bane of all our existence's. And such a great chapter; I was practically melting through all of Zevran's confusion. Looking very forward to the next chapter!
AD Lewis chapter 41 . 5/21/2013
Is that before DA3's release in the US or Australia hmm? There's quite a gap you see ;D

Anyway, yay you're not dead! And yay for this chapter! :) One of my favourite parts of the game this bit where Zevran takes his time to confess his love for you. Can't wait to read all the angst to come as he dithers about deciding how he feels (even if it is blatantly obvious) :)

Update soon(er)! :)
Kestrella chapter 41 . 5/15/2013
*hops around in excitement*

Very, VERY glad to see you're still alive and writing. This is one of my favorite fanfics in all the fandoms I read, and I greatly appreciate that it's not going to be abandoned.

And you're just getting to the best part of the relationship, too!
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »