Reviews for Of Whoresons and Nobles
RustyPen1125 chapter 41 . 2/20/2014
I can honestly say this is one of the best fics I have read, and it is the best fic with Zevran. I am only upset that you have not updated in forever but I am content to wait for you to update like you have said. I find myself depressed that I read this first and now any other fic with this pair is going to pale in comparison. I love Zevran's pov, I would like to see some jealousy on both sides, I don't really like fighting in the relationship but I enjoy their fights. I like that Zevran doesn't really understand the warden, and he gets surprised by things we knew was coming. I would like to know the wardens name. I think it will be nice to know. I hope Zevran doesn't leave at the end like the game, or if he does at least have the warden go with him, keep in touch. In the last chapter were you hinting at the warden letting Zevran top? (I usually don't read fics with an unclear top but I wouldn't mind see him top at least once to strengthen feelings). Thank you for an amazing fic. You are truly an amazing writer.
robin.young.92798 chapter 41 . 1/16/2014
Of Whoresons and Nobles is the best fan fiction I've ever read. I usually don't read gay fan fics, but I am so glad I clicked on this.

Sesquipedalian, you're a very skilled writer; your writing style can't be copied or repeated-it's just YOU. The WAY you write-and how you delved into Zevran's mind . . . You express him, in his POV, better than the creators could've. (Zevran is one of my favorite characters.) Wolf is a GREAT character, too. The BEST human noble I've read about, and the pairing is like . . . peanut butter and jelly lol. I love them both.

WolfxZevran
Anastasia Lazerbeam chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I love the description! XD Praying to porcelain gods! HAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/31/2013
Hey, great chapter. I love your writing :)
Just one thing put me off: Zevran closes his eyes in the midst of a fight? I understand your intention but this seems rather foolish, since he is to protect Wynne and Alistair.
Cousland chapter 41 . 12/12/2013
It would be interesting on the choices the Warden would make during the landsmeet.

It would be interesting to see how the Warden would counter Loghain's words. No doubt Loghain would die or either turn into a warden, perhaps from what I am reading he going to die. I do hope the Warden would at least see how similar he is between himself and Loghain. While the Warden doesn't have to forgive, he could at least accept Loghain's actions because to myself Loghain is still a hero who let his fear overcome him.

Alastair would no doubt become King and married to Anora. Alastair would treat Anora as an equal but wouldn't allow her to step over him.

The Warden is extremely loyal to Ferelden and no doubt the Ferelden Grey Warden Order will be involved into the politics of Ferelden. I highly doubt he would allow himself to be control by the First Warden, even more so without any assistance. So the Ferelden branch splitting off from the main branch in the Andersfel seem likely.

Zevran, the hottest elf in the Dragon Age Saga, I no doubt he love the Warden. The only thing he need to do is realize it but the Warden is a self-sacrifice man. And thus the Warden's dying during the Final Battle would destroy him. But the Warden is also practical and he may take Morrigan's offer and no doubt ensure that the god-baby isn't a threat to Ferelden.

All in all, this is a great story. Good job! :)
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 41 . 12/7/2013
I love rereading your fic-I just adore the Warden and Zevran. lol :)
Kaarina Helvete chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
I AM LIKING THE ANGST

HOLY CRAP I CAN'T STOP READING
Kaarina Helvete chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
... Wowowow that was amazing 8l

The frustration that built up was great, and your kiss scene was fine man wow WOW
Kaarina Helvete chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
I have a question!

How did Teagan find out about Howe's treachery? I thought Loghain made sure nobody found out D:

Other than that, Alistair was great omg ahhh

Why doesn't the Warden give his name ugh that's gonna bug me foreverrrr
Kaarina Helvete chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
...
I like your Warden c8 He was really mysterious from the get-go, then he warmed up at camp. I am curious as to where this leads ahhhh
I also love Sten you did him perfectly everything is perfect
HarleyQuinnAddict chapter 41 . 9/17/2013
Loved this fic! I am very excited to see what happens next and eagerly await the next update!
lynn chapter 41 . 6/6/2013
Ive started reading your story, and I've not been able to stop. tis well written, keeps canon charactersin well, character! Not something I've seen done so well with Zevran. I love the warden's character. OWaN is by far the best fanwork I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Good feeling, wonderful voice, I love it. I know I am one measly, insignifigant speck on your life, but I needed to tell you I love your writing. I beseech you not to stop this fic where it is.
Your big fan,
.com
Lynn chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
I love how you wrote this! Its easy to get hooked on!
polyfandrous chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Loved the drawing by the way. Was a little disappointed - when you said naked, I assumed there'd be a bit more body in the drawing :P do appreciate the reasoning behind the hidden face. All around gorgeous drawing. By the way, I'm loving the story - I'm currently on my first playthrough of Dragon Age Origins, nearing the end. Not actively pursuing a romance with Zevran, but oh, I was sorely tempted. This is definitely making up for the lack of Zevran flirtation :)
Aynslesa chapter 41 . 5/23/2013
Welcome back! Glad to hear you've overcome that pesky writer's block, bane of all our existence's. And such a great chapter; I was practically melting through all of Zevran's confusion. Looking very forward to the next chapter!
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »