Reviews for Of Whoresons and Nobles
Eva Galana chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
Sooo...the Warden has a playful streak, eh? Well, of course we've seen it before, but this...nicely done. Something Zev could appreciate, if he were the one doing the teasing.

Steamy...
LadyDarksbane chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
Oooooooo...how yummy a chapter! I'm totally in love with this story... I wish I'd found it sooner~~

Can't wait for more!
Ingu chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
Saren's the big bad(...ish) of Mass Effect! Was that an intended reference? XD I find myself that much more sensitised to ME references in this story now... heheh...

And... that was... smexy... indeed... _ Loving your updates.
Lynnwood chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
Very well written, you stay true to the characters' personalities and dynamics VERY well, and I enjoy that a lot. I also very much enjoy the way you've written your PC Cousland . . . and I do hope we get to know what his name is eventually. Lol Great job, looking forward to more.

-Lynnwood
LadyDarksbane chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
Ooooooooo...delicious...can't wait for more.
Ingu chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
Awesome chapter! D I love how naturally their relationship is progressing, makes it so much more realistic. XD Looking forward to more!
Alix26 chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
-SQUEALS!- OH HO HO zev...U perv...OH! I can't wait for when the see Taliesin! I got the option to kiss him! In PUBLIC!It was ADORABLE!...you should work that in there...-hint hint-
Nevarstar chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
I am really enjoying this story.

I like the insights into Zevrans head.

I also really like the Warden's rant in the early chapter about Boudan
Eva Galana chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
Ah, another well written chapter. Nicely done. Alistair caught on? I am liking this story quite a bit.
LadyDarksbane chapter 12 . 7/1/2010
I've read all of this in one sitting and all I can say is "WOW."

I love this story, the camaraderie between the Warden and his companions, the blossoming relationship between he and Zevran. It's so beautiful. When I play the human noble origin and play the male, he always romances Zevran instead of Leliana or Morrigan. Of course, I've always had a thing for elves.

Can't wait for more!
Doxx chapter 12 . 7/1/2010
it just got *very* hot in here. i muchly approve, you have a glorious writing style, tender and steamy, and full of prefect little details.
Ingu chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
Errors? What? Oh I'm sorry, I was too busy being absorbed in the... heh... what errors?

As always, awesome chapter, keep them coming! D
Alix26 chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
I was grinning ear to ear the entire chapter; with a few cackles thrown in bout midway through the chapter. For obvious reasons, I was quite a menace to my peers but, I do not care. I friggin' love this story!
AJ Morrelli chapter 12 . 6/29/2010