Reviews for Of Whoresons and Nobles
Eva Galana chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
Ah, another well written chapter. Nicely done. Alistair caught on? I am liking this story quite a bit.
LadyDarksbane chapter 12 . 7/1/2010
I've read all of this in one sitting and all I can say is "WOW."

I love this story, the camaraderie between the Warden and his companions, the blossoming relationship between he and Zevran. It's so beautiful. When I play the human noble origin and play the male, he always romances Zevran instead of Leliana or Morrigan. Of course, I've always had a thing for elves.

Can't wait for more!
Doxx chapter 12 . 7/1/2010
it just got *very* hot in here. i muchly approve, you have a glorious writing style, tender and steamy, and full of prefect little details.
Ingu chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
Errors? What? Oh I'm sorry, I was too busy being absorbed in the... heh... what errors?

As always, awesome chapter, keep them coming! D
Alix26 chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
I was grinning ear to ear the entire chapter; with a few cackles thrown in bout midway through the chapter. For obvious reasons, I was quite a menace to my peers but, I do not care. I friggin' love this story!
AJ Morrelli chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
Wynne's gonna yell at him. He didn't eat *snicker*
lop chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
OH MAKER!
AJ Morrelli chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
McNinja! That reference I get *laughs*

Glad to see that the battle turned out well for our heroes. Not that there was really a doubt when you think about it, I mean, be a pretty short story if that were the case. And I don't consider fainting to be that bad of a cliffhanger. Nice point for story transition in my opinion.

So did Zev really get the killing blow in your game?
Ingu chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
That... that was... I noticed that! D Hahaha, but they were so well incorporated into the writing i thought you just decided to use it as a way of expression! It was so natural... it didn't stand out... XD

Loved this chapter, can't wait to see what happens next! D Angst/hc is always... always... so wonderful...
Lijia chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Verry Good! Loved the action and Zevran-ness! XD
ary chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
NO! Zev!
Shadow of Darkness 22 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
This would be the second fanfiction I read that Zevran owned a dragon! Woot!

But he fainted... Hes gonna get a ear load from the Warden... isn't he? O.o
jenncgf chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Yay, I was thinking about your story and I checked in here, and lo and behold!

I really liked the description of the Flemeth fight. 'Twas quite exciting.

And Zev's internal monologue as he was passing out was perfect.
voltagelisa chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Excellent chapter but you had to leave at a cliffhanger. I'll give you a cookie if you can get the chapter out today or early tomorrow ;).
Ingu chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
Whoever told you people loved cliffhangers lied. THEY LIED I tell you! D We hate it, we hate it muchly!

I have to say it was a fantastic experience reading this. D Everyone is gorgeously in character and you incoporated the storyline of the game amazingly well. Warden is an incredibly fascinating character, and I really love the way you've written this.

I can't believe I just found this story. DEFINITELY looking forward to more... Is it curel of me to hope that things get VERY VERY messy? D No? Aw.
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »