Reviews for Of Whoresons and Nobles
CheekyHolmes chapter 41 . 5/4/2014
I must say that finding this story was impeccably timed. I only just started playing the DA games several months ago and a few days ago I created a male, human, broadsword-swinging warrior whom I made expressly for romancing Zevran. A couple days later I stumbled upon this beauty. Mind you, I WAS looking for M!Warden/Zevran anything, but it's just too perfect. I cannot even explain it. I literally stayed up an entire night without sleep to read this. Also, I completely love your characterization of the warden. Now I realize that it has been almost an entire year since your last update, but I hope you keep your promise and finish this or at the very least update it before the release of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Which, by the way is September 17. ;)
Tetractys chapter 41 . 4/26/2014
I've never been more nervous or attached to Dragon Age characters before until now. With their relationship swinging between insatiable lovers and the precariously scorned, this was an emotional roller coaster I was not expecting. This story is amazing, and to be honest, I really need to know if the Warden is going to be that "sacrificial lamb" or if he's (or Alistair's) going to do the deed to survive come the eve of battle against the Archdemon. Because if not, (for me at least) this story'll plummet into so much angst that it'd break my heart. I'm not trying to coerce or bully you into a particular writing style; I just want to know (if you're willing to tell me).

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this story. No matter what'll happen to this intrepid duo, they'll always have a place in my heart!
RustyPen1125 chapter 41 . 2/20/2014
I can honestly say this is one of the best fics I have read, and it is the best fic with Zevran. I am only upset that you have not updated in forever but I am content to wait for you to update like you have said. I find myself depressed that I read this first and now any other fic with this pair is going to pale in comparison. I love Zevran's pov, I would like to see some jealousy on both sides, I don't really like fighting in the relationship but I enjoy their fights. I like that Zevran doesn't really understand the warden, and he gets surprised by things we knew was coming. I would like to know the wardens name. I think it will be nice to know. I hope Zevran doesn't leave at the end like the game, or if he does at least have the warden go with him, keep in touch. In the last chapter were you hinting at the warden letting Zevran top? (I usually don't read fics with an unclear top but I wouldn't mind see him top at least once to strengthen feelings). Thank you for an amazing fic. You are truly an amazing writer.
robin.young.92798 chapter 41 . 1/16/2014
Of Whoresons and Nobles is the best fan fiction I've ever read. I usually don't read gay fan fics, but I am so glad I clicked on this.

Sesquipedalian, you're a very skilled writer; your writing style can't be copied or repeated-it's just YOU. The WAY you write-and how you delved into Zevran's mind . . . You express him, in his POV, better than the creators could've. (Zevran is one of my favorite characters.) Wolf is a GREAT character, too. The BEST human noble I've read about, and the pairing is like . . . peanut butter and jelly lol. I love them both.

WolfxZevran
Anastasia Lazerbeam chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I love the description! XD Praying to porcelain gods! HAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/31/2013
Hey, great chapter. I love your writing :)
Just one thing put me off: Zevran closes his eyes in the midst of a fight? I understand your intention but this seems rather foolish, since he is to protect Wynne and Alistair.
Cousland chapter 41 . 12/12/2013
It would be interesting on the choices the Warden would make during the landsmeet.

It would be interesting to see how the Warden would counter Loghain's words. No doubt Loghain would die or either turn into a warden, perhaps from what I am reading he going to die. I do hope the Warden would at least see how similar he is between himself and Loghain. While the Warden doesn't have to forgive, he could at least accept Loghain's actions because to myself Loghain is still a hero who let his fear overcome him.

Alastair would no doubt become King and married to Anora. Alastair would treat Anora as an equal but wouldn't allow her to step over him.

The Warden is extremely loyal to Ferelden and no doubt the Ferelden Grey Warden Order will be involved into the politics of Ferelden. I highly doubt he would allow himself to be control by the First Warden, even more so without any assistance. So the Ferelden branch splitting off from the main branch in the Andersfel seem likely.

Zevran, the hottest elf in the Dragon Age Saga, I no doubt he love the Warden. The only thing he need to do is realize it but the Warden is a self-sacrifice man. And thus the Warden's dying during the Final Battle would destroy him. But the Warden is also practical and he may take Morrigan's offer and no doubt ensure that the god-baby isn't a threat to Ferelden.

All in all, this is a great story. Good job! :)
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 41 . 12/7/2013
I love rereading your fic-I just adore the Warden and Zevran. lol :)
Kaarina Helvete chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
I AM LIKING THE ANGST

HOLY CRAP I CAN'T STOP READING
Kaarina Helvete chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
... Wowowow that was amazing 8l

The frustration that built up was great, and your kiss scene was fine man wow WOW
Kaarina Helvete chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
I have a question!

How did Teagan find out about Howe's treachery? I thought Loghain made sure nobody found out D:

Other than that, Alistair was great omg ahhh

Why doesn't the Warden give his name ugh that's gonna bug me foreverrrr
Kaarina Helvete chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
...
I like your Warden c8 He was really mysterious from the get-go, then he warmed up at camp. I am curious as to where this leads ahhhh
I also love Sten you did him perfectly everything is perfect
HarleyQuinnAddict chapter 41 . 9/17/2013
Loved this fic! I am very excited to see what happens next and eagerly await the next update!
lynn chapter 41 . 6/6/2013
Ive started reading your story, and I've not been able to stop. tis well written, keeps canon charactersin well, character! Not something I've seen done so well with Zevran. I love the warden's character. OWaN is by far the best fanwork I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Good feeling, wonderful voice, I love it. I know I am one measly, insignifigant speck on your life, but I needed to tell you I love your writing. I beseech you not to stop this fic where it is.
Your big fan,
.com
Lynn chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
I love how you wrote this! Its easy to get hooked on!
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »