Reviews for Namesakes
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
OMG! This made me cry. Poor Severus, someone should have loved him. He deserved a happy ending.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow now that's touching. "he saw the son and daughter that he and Lily should have had..." Damn now this mini one-shot just pulled on my heart strings.
Whispers in the Dawn chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
it's so sad
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
awww sad
rjeivnrejvnerv chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
BRB SOBBING

I was ok until the last paragraph.

The whole thing was very sweet and well-written.
no one chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
aw...sweet and sad. i like it. good job
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I really liked this! It was so sad and I felt so bad throughout. But it was really a nice little fic to read. Very well written. Great work!
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Aw, that was really heartbreaking. Poor Severus. He had lived a bitter and lonely life. :(

Anyways, this was really well written though. I also imagined the three children to have personalities like that! :)

~Analie~
GoldenNickel chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
awesome story even if the last sentence is so depressing :/ poor severus. The rest of it made me laugh though. :)
QOP chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
oh, this was so beautiful! I really hope Albus Severus and Lily Luna will be like this whan they grow up
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Short yet very bittersweet. The very last paragraph really made me groaned as I thought about Severus' sadness. At least he won't be sneering when he meets the two kids, as he would with James, heh. Brilliant :)
cyberdag chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Brilliantly done! Thank you so much for sharing this!
Crimson.Tokala chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This was a lovely story! Until the last sentence. Then it made me cry.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This is really good! Snape's very well characterized. Nice job with this!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2010