Reviews for Cherish Me
FunSound chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I like this! It's the first Grimmjow/Neliel fic I've read, and I now officially ship the pairing! Such a beautiful story . . . really sweet. ;) Love it!
Zephyruz chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
hey this is really good, i love the details you gave , the diying part is a little confusing ; , but I understand what you where trying to write haha

hmm grimmjow is a little bit out of character, but I guess thats how he would act if he had a relatonship with neliel huh? haha

please keep it up, this would be a beautiful story, to bad its only a one shot , ok

hope you keep the good works
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That's really sad but also sweet. I had tears in my eyes by the time I finished reading it. I don't know why, but I think I've become more emotional over the weeks. I loved this one shot, it was simple and pretty.

~KWF~
ZephyruGeliken chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
wow this is really creative, I love how you wrote this, the characters are in character, well even if grimmjow was a little soft hahaha instead of what are you doing he would say hey! what the fuck do you think you are doing! XD

but its ok I liked the story

It was cool and short, you should continue it ...

that is all

zephyruGeliken
Fostersb chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is your best story yet because you were right on with your characterizations of Neliel and Grimmjow. I love how you showed that they are opposites and also how you were able to convey that even in his panther state, Grimmjow knew that he needed to evolve and be human. You were spot on with the descriptions.
Haraio chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That...was beautiful. Really. I enjoyed it a lot. You write fluently and easily, with no unnecessary distractions :)