Reviews for A Vorta and His Cardssian
TheUltimateNinja chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
This is really funny! You're an amazing writer, but then again, you're amazing at everything so I should have expected that:)

Even though I don't really watch Star Trek, I really got into all of your stories. And this make me your tenth reviewer! Cause I'm nice and I like to round things up :)
bespectacledfanwarrior chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Weyoun is a babe and so is Damar... so fangirls writing slash was inevitable...3 I think Weyoun's cuter but Damar can be one smooth talker... ;)
Dr Wolfy chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
This is adorable! I was giggling so much :P
Sensara chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I obey the Founder bitch in all things.

Nice chapter! Ok, I'm trying to sort of do a Weyoun romance myself, but I'm not sure if it's going to work.

So tell me, you think Weyoun is capable of romantic feelings, right?

Because that hot hunk of Vorta needs more lovin!
Cevvie chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
A brilliant collection of ficlets. I hope you add more. :)
Nova chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Very good collection of ficlets you have here! I hope you add more soon! :
CorvidaeTigris chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
God, Weyoun is so sexy and clearly such a delicious tease. Your chapters are very small, but they deliver bang for to speak...;)
Illusion224 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
*giggles* He is a little flirt, This was really cute, I love it. I haven't seen this one before either. But yeah really good, and I look forward to more. Take care.

Illusion224 chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
You should already know what I think, but I'll say again this is really good, Did you send me this one? I can't remember reading it. Anyway loved it look forward to more.

Illusion224 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aww I think weyoun is in desperate need of hugs now. *hugs him* This was great. Take care!