Reviews for 22 Short Stories About Central City
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
Chapter Six, or that time Piper and Tricks wanted to sue Flash for harassment.
The girl who envies books chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
take this off hiatus an get me more chappy bunnys.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Yeah, the stripping is really unnecessary.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
/I assume you're already reasonably familiar with its effects?"/

LOL Boomerang thinks a mace to his face is how ladies greet everyone.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
/He smiled cockily at his friend and seductively arched an eyebrow, feeling like hot shit indeed./

Stupid Sexy Bastard, ah, that type of guy.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Jerrie is adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Brief PSA: In any situation where bits get separated from the body, do NOT put the bits in ice or directly on ice. Bits should be kept cool till it could be reattached but Ice Cold is too cold. Cool or ice cold.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Ah, the Flashes and their Rogues, it is so weird, but at least there is no plant clones or joker toxins or people eating croc-people.
IanPeriwinkle chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
This is so cute! Please say there's more?
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
It seems like every story of yours that I read is even better than the last! Awesome work!
TIRN33 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Oh mah lord! I beg you, do a story of Mark and Hartley. I think I ship it now. This was awesome! xDDDD
xkyoxdiex chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Stop making me into a Piper addict D: This is way too awesome haha, I pretty much had a smile on from beginning to end. Another T rated fic I read and loved. you're ruining me .-.
xXMinShadowCatXx chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
loved it! i love how the rogues looked after impulse and how at the end ost of the rogues wanted her to stay i adore impulse think she's great and loved the way you wrote about her would love more impulse and rogue stories absolutely great only thing i'd criticize on is that i would hjave wanted it to last longer again great job! :)
revengepending1 chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
good job. please write more! i like how impluse, rouges turned out!
BFDreaming chapter 8 . 8/2/2010