Reviews for You Belong With Me
Haha I loved it lol
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
this is good
Love-Knows-No-Boundaries-101 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This was fun to read and hot hehe. I wished this really happened in the story line. Oh Brittany your so cute and funny in such a sexy way. Awesome Job!

~1LK0NB1~~~
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
i like..lol good fic. funny how britanny was tapping them making out..this from the girl who forgot how to leave the glee choir room. i guess anything is possible.
Life-Live-Love-Learn chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
this was so unbelievably hot with the right touch of cute and im so so soo glad that i decided to read it and i cant wait for more from you so PLZ update soon
angelic tourniquet chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
loved this! loved loved loved! Also, can't wait to read the one you mentioned about the lost sex tape? Hahaha.

Insanely hot makeout fic! And loved the slushy revenge too! :D And I would pay money to see them dancing together. AWESOME job!
Carousel of Dreams chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I am diggin' the Glee femslash, and this is just awesome! Great job! (:
Kyra chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I loved it! I think you should continue with the story, I'm not saying you should, like, have a new chapter right away, but it'd be nice to see R and Q's relationship grow. This is probably the sexiest Faberry/Britanna fan fiction I've read.

Fucking awesome!

-Kyra
shan-nins chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Ooh, very nice! Please, more chapters.
starophie chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
That was 'HOT' and 'awww' at the same time, but it totally worked!

Also, yeah, Funk SUCKED. My least favorite episode ever. But tonight's should be great and those SHORTS! Booty shorts alarm, booty shorts alarm!
minako366 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Loved this I am really happy about how they got back at Jesse and them :D Awesome! Though I am kind of bummed it was a oneshot, I would love to see Jesse suffer a little more. I can see him trying to get violent or something and having Quinn wipe the floor with him haha Good images ;)
JewWitch chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
YES those shorts on Rachel were AMAZING. I am sooooo with you!
serravee chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
ZOMG that was so hot. I loved the way you portrayed Quinn. Although I thought that without the pregnancy, I don't quite understand Quinn's about-face in behavior.
JackyKay chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Okay you have got to update this ASAP! This is soo hott! Like really really good! I love how the entire team wants to protect Rachel. Please update soon!
f00f00 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010