Reviews for The BellMaker's Daughter
trykko chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Yes pleaaase. This is awesome, update soon?
BraveWhiteStripes chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
DAYUMMMM You write well. I love the descriptions in this. Hopefully by now you will have found your inspiration again as well as a more lenient schedule to continue this wonderful story.
Girl16 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This is an awesome first chapter. PLEASE write some more as I very much want to find out more about the mysterious 'la campana'
xenocanaan chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I like it! Please update soon!
MuaveLover chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Yep. Prelims is a bitch if you're a busy writer/student. :V

I got my prelims too in just a few days and I just paid for it yesterday...

Anyways, I'll await the next chapter of your story no matter how long it takes. Plus the Writer's Block is a bitch too, no it's actually an annoying thorn to a writer's side/head.

Oh and P.S.

I miss your reviews on my story D:
Penna-de-Astore chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Its okay, everyone has their own lives and such. But take you time writing your next story cause time is what makes it good. Can't wait to see what you write XD
Nightshade07 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Poor girl, no one deserves to be locked up like that! I love all the descriptions you give, all the things they see, what they think and how they feel. In my opinion they are as important, maybe even more important than actual dialogue. I can't, believe this story has had only 4 reviews, well than I guess I'm your 5th cause this story is awesome! I can't wait to read more so please update soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
MuaveLover chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Amazing!

Hehehe you'll do well with this one! Oh if you really want Ezio to be NOT OOC check out MahaloVideoGames in Youtube. He has all of the AC2 walkthroughs (I usually watch each sequence then come up with a scene for each part. Hard I know, but it can help Ezio be himself)

:D
THC chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I'm really interested in the story so far, but you were right, you do have bad grammar _;

The main problem I saw while reading was how you kept switching from past and present tense. You also seem to repeat a lot of the detail, not exactly in the same words, but same in meaning nonetheless. Sometimes when it comes to detail, less it more, and I found that I wanted to just skim through some of the parts because they just seemed redundant.

If you're still having trouble with these problems, I'd strongly suggest getting a beta reader.

However, despite the grammatical issues, I am interested, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter :3
Penna-de-Astore chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
OMG! I was just sifting through the stories and I'm glad I choose this one, it was well written and I didn't catch any grammar mistakes that I could find. Good Job! Can't wait for the next chapter XD
ReginaRomae chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wow! I like your idea! :) It reminds me of an old fairy tale. It's very sweet. And...*sigh* Poor Federico. I have a soft spot for him, you see. And, every time he is mentioned, I tear up. Keep up the good work!